Sponsored

bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can you ask your sales guy where we can get proof of this. To provide to us?
I would but he's not in right now. He just had twin girls and they are in the NICU so he's spending time with them. I'm not gonna pester him for a bit
Sponsored

OP
OP

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After texting the sales guy and finance guy the screenshots from ford, and the good guys here on B6G without explaining how or why they changed the price back to the original msrp it was supposed to be.
Thanks to all!

Ford Bronco bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase. 3DC65B7D-80FC-452E-A9B0-6D40BCBC4E80

Last edited:

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call the Ford customer service line and they can give you the certificate number. I just did it about a hour ago.
What number did you call? I called Ford and it was like I was speaking another language.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I contacted Ford by phone prior to my Bronco being delivered and after providing them my order number and name verification,they gave me a certificate number which I provided the dealer with when I took delivery. This ensured the guaranteed price. I suggest you do the same.
Who/What number did you call?

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dealer just called and said bronco arrived, sent me pricing which shows the current sticker price of 37790, not the 36660 that it was when I ordered. I sent the screenshots directly from fords website regarding this stating how I will not be affected. They now say I need a "certificate" which is incorrect obviously. they are also stating they have more than 36600 into this vehicle? even though this was my order? all of it seems sketchy and incorrect. any thoughts and advice?
call Ford.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So ordered in January 22 and now that the vehicle is coming in, the dealer is charging the new price. They do not have a certificate # and I called Ford and there has been no certificate # created. So... the only price is the one on the window sticker, even though the original deal was less. Supposedly the dealership can not get reimbursed for the lower cost without it.

OP
OP

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So ordered in January 22 and now that the vehicle is coming in, the dealer is charging the new price. They do not have a certificate # and I called Ford and there has been no certificate # created. So... the only price is the one on the window sticker, even though the original deal was less. Supposedly the dealership can not get reimbursed for the lower cost without it.
This is what happened to me. same thing, the dealer kept saying I need a certificate number, even though there isnt one, I just literally kept sending screenshots of the mid 22.5 year price increase price protection, they are going to get a rebate from ford in about a month as long as the vehicle is sold to the same name as ordered. After i sent the screenshots several times to the salesguy, and finance guy, over 3 days, the price was changed to the correct one. they never admitted that they were incorrect, whether they were just ignorant to the price protection (thats literally posted on fords website) or were trying to double dip. Just take screenshots and continue to say it.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what happened to me. same thing, the dealer kept saying I need a certificate number, even though there isnt one, I just literally kept sending screenshots of the mid 22.5 year price increase price protection, they are going to get a rebate from ford in about a month as long as the vehicle is sold to the same name as ordered. After i sent the screenshots several times to the salesguy, and finance guy, over 3 days, the price was changed to the correct one. they never admitted that they were incorrect, whether they were just ignorant to the price protection (thats literally posted on fords website) or were trying to double dip. Just take screenshots and continue to say it.
That's good to know. I spoke to the dealer and Ford and they said there is no certificate number. Dealer is still looking into it by my guess is they have not sold many Broncos this year that have come in and have not dealt with this. Supposedly there was a memo that went to dealerships about this. If you ask me, Ford screwed up with this ridiculous policy.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you send me the screenshot of the Ford policy that says they get a rebate in a month. I did not see that on the website.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn’t quite correct. You are referring to the price protection reservation holders were given. There is a second price protection of MSRP for those who purchased before the price change that occurred recently.

The “retail order price protection” section below covers this and the dealer should handle it with Ford to recoup the difference in MSRP’s.

Ford Bronco bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase. 3DC65B7D-80FC-452E-A9B0-6D40BCBC4E80
I believe you are correct and this is the info he needs.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe you are correct and this is the info he needs.
I saw this. Unfortunately it does not say anything about dealer being reimbursed by Ford.

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is a "certificate" that is given to you by Ford, not the dealership. It is looked up that same as a rebate on their Smart Vincent program. Ford just calls it a "certificate" instead of a rebate because it is only good for a specific person instead of everyone. The dealer can look it up by your email, address, or phone number. You should get it at the time of sale and have to initial for it on the FMCCR, rebate for, in finance. It has been an issue in the past with Ford that the certificate does not come up when the dealer searches unless you have the exact certificate number. In this case you need to call Ford and get that exact certificate number to give to the dealer. It has nothing to do with the dealer's money and comes directly from Ford so they should not have a problem giving it to you. Unless they are unable to look it up in Smart Vincent or don't know how to.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is a "certificate" that is given to you by Ford, not the dealership. It is looked up that same as a rebate on their Smart Vincent program. Ford just calls it a "certificate" instead of a rebate because it is only good for a specific person instead of everyone. The dealer can look it up by your email, address, or phone number. You should get it at the time of sale and have to initial for it on the FMCCR, rebate for, in finance. It has been an issue in the past with Ford that the certificate does not come up when the dealer searches unless you have the exact certificate number. In this case you need to call Ford and get that exact certificate number to give to the dealer. It has nothing to do with the dealer's money and comes directly from Ford so they should not have a problem giving it to you. Unless they are unable to look it up in Smart Vincent or don't know how to.
The issue here is that I spoke to Ford and they said there was no certificate associated with my name.

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The issue here is that I spoke to Ford and they said there was no certificate associated with my name.
Then your issue is with Ford and can only be fixed by Ford. You may want to call them and give them all your info including other/past emails, addreses, and phone numbers. Not sure if any of this has changed since your order, but often times certificates come up under past personal info or other family member's info. It can be used as long as it is someone in the same household. Hope you get your money.
Sponsored