First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took my Special Needs Daughter Skiing at Purgatory. Handicapped placard in different car so....between the time it took me to walk inside, get permission, a note (pictured)......my first scratches didn't come from Kane Creek or Hey Joe Canyon tamarisk in Moab or even a careless grocery bag from my garage to our kitchen but a "tolerant" driver with a COEXIST sticker firmly affixed to her Subaru.

I wanted Rapid Red-- but knowing it would get scratched (by me) I opted for a color that would buff out or hide scratches better.... Iconic silver.
Plan worked... Got 97% of damage out, but still!!!!!!

Humans ...?!?!?!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Keyed 1648587191022107096789956828026
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate people. Just, all of them. :confused:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. People can be such dipshits - Karma's a bitch though.

Glad most of it came out easily though.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You saw them do it? Legal action?

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm glad most of it came out! Just curious how you know it was the Subaru driver?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lxatoledo

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You saw them do it? Legal action?
You would have to have seen the set up / location. This lady pulled in, saw me (a healthy male) walk in w/o knowing my daughter was already inside........she was standing there just fuming, I could tell she had an issue and I almost asked her if she was okay, but decided to mind my own business. 46-52 year old lady who probably spends the majority of her life judging the world around her from some percieved Ivory Tower she resides in. Didn't catch it until a little bit later when I was putting my daughter in the car--was on passenger side.

OP
OP
Lxatoledo

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad most of it came out! Just curious how you know it was the Subaru driver?
Read reply to "Maine" the layout, behaviors and time frame/window. Absolutely. 100%. On My Life......NO DOUBT (and I don't mean the band :) )

OP
OP
Lxatoledo

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I took it well as I just heard about a soft top / 4 door owner who had his rig 2 weeks and someone took a knife to soft top and a 5 iron to all windows, grills and quarter panels...............so in short, perspective is a beautiful thing.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“People are Bastard Coated Bastards with Bastard Filling” - Dr(s) Bob Kelso & Perry Cox

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Took my Special Needs Daughter Skiing at Purgatory. Handicapped placard in different car so....between the time it took me to walk inside, get permission, a note (pictured)......my first scratches didn't come from Kane Creek or Hey Joe Canyon tamarisk in Moab or even a careless grocery bag from my garage to our kitchen but a "tolerant" driver with a COEXIST sticker firmly affixed to her Subaru.

I wanted Rapid Red-- but knowing it would get scratched (by me) I opted for a color that would buff out or hide scratches better.... Iconic silver.

Humans ...?!?!?!!

That totally sucks but it was likely a careless skier who walked by and their pole tip or ski grazed the vehicle causing the damage - (hopefully) it wasn’t intentional!

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You would have to have seen the set up / location. This lady pulled in, saw me (a healthy male) walk in w/o knowing my daughter was already inside........she was standing there just fuming, I could tell she had an issue and I almost asked her if she was okay, but decided to mind my own business. 46-52 year old lady who probably spends the majority of her life judging the world around her from some percieved Ivory Tower she resides in. Didn't catch it until a little bit later when I was putting my daughter in the car--was on passenger side.
Damn, I was hoping a camera got a plate or something so she could be punished. If she was really trying to play hero just call parking enforcement. People really think they're the judge jury and exicutioner

Deleted member 21681

Humans ...?!?!?!!

I think we’re stretching the definition of “humans” a bit here.

OP
OP
Lxatoledo

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That totally sucks but it was likely a careless skier who walked by and their pole tip or ski grazed the vehicle causing the damage - (hopefully) it wasn’t intentional!
Absolutely not.......you know when your car has been keyed....swiping scratches are not incidental scratch marks unfortunately.