First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry for the uneducated question but will these give you any lift.
Also how will they ride on road.
Thanks
2.5" according to their website, but I swear it feels like a lot more over stock! I just popped these on over the weekend with 37's, and it's a beast!

IMG_1823.jpeg

CookinWithGas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Farm trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are stock rims? How is the clearance on the front reservoirs with 37’s? In your opinion would 35’s pose any issues?

2.5" according to their website, but I swear it feels like a lot more over stock! I just popped these on over the weekend with 37's, and it's a beast!

IMG_1823.jpeg

Blue32

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are stock rims? How is the clearance on the front reservoirs with 37’s? In your opinion would 35’s pose any issues?
Correct, stock rims with a 1.25” wheel spacers. The 37’s actually did rub the reservoir but I moved it forward just a pinch and it clears fine now. I need to see how it does under articulation still. You should have no issues with 35’s- these 37’s measure about 35.5” on the vehicle, so you’ll be under that for sure.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
to be honest I figured you could hook them up the same way the other shocks but I guess that's not the case. Sounds like its a more complicated system then I thought
ICON has new live coil overs that don’t need to be integrated in to the computer of the vehicle.

Sponsored

CookinWithGas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Farm trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
How’s the ride and driving dynamics on that beast?

Correct, stock rims with a 1.25” wheel spacers. The 37’s actually did rub the reservoir but I moved it forward just a pinch and it clears fine now. I need to see how it does under articulation still. You should have no issues with 35’s- these 37’s measure about 35.5” on the vehicle, so you’ll be under that for sure.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco King Shocks 2.5 are available IMG_1823
2.5" refers to the shock diameter not the lift. the lift is determined by spring rate and spring preload. probably set a little over 3" from king.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IMG_1823.jpeg
Would love to hear some feedback since you have some seat time now. How do they feel? Still have brake dive and/or acceleration rest dive? Overall impressions? Thank you in advance.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reviving this thread here. I have a set of Kings on their way for my 21 4 dr Sasquatch. I’ll be installing them with 37’s and updating here. I’ll also be working on a in depth, real world review of King on 37’s, Icon on 37’s and Radflo on 37’s. On road ride, off-road ride, whoops, and articulation as well as features.
Sponsored