john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any word on Residual and lease rates on the Bronco? We are suppose to be placing our orders soon and yet I haven't heard or seen anything from Ford or dealers on this?
For those of us whom are leasing this is a big deal! Is the Bronco going to have similar residuals as Jeep? Similar to Bronco Sport? This will make a big difference for those of us trying to gauge our monthly payments and picking the model and options we want!
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on Residual and lease rates on the Bronco? We are suppose to be placing our orders soon and yet I haven't heard or seen anything from Ford or dealers on this?
For those of us whom are leasing this is a big deal! Is the Bronco going to have similar residuals as Jeep? Similar to Bronco Sport? This will make a big difference for those of us trying to gauge our monthly payments and picking the model and options we want!
It will be coming out. I expect residuals will be high so lower payments. However it is a new vehicle so they may cya (cta) and be a little bit more conservative. Hopefully residuals end up similar to jeep which will give you a 500 payment for a 50000 vehicle. I’m not leasing but good luck.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • When will Lease rates and residuals be available?
  • Rates will be available next Tuesday when order bank opens.
Sponsored