First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
💥Hi Everyone! We're excited to officially become Sponsors of Bronco6g.com!

dlands-Wildtrak-EvergladesLEDAccessoryLights_2048x.jpg

EvergladesLED-Raptor-GrilleLights3AmberBulbs_2048x.jpg

Our Bronco LED Grille light kit is designed specifically to work with the OEM grille found on the Badlands, Wildtrak, and Everglades trim. This kit will also work with the Bronco First Edition with the same grille shown.

The kit includes three rectangular Amber LED lights and a complete, professionally built wiring harness for easy installation.

We are the first to offer a complete plug and play wiring harness for the LED "Raptor" Grille marker lights for the sixth Gen (2021-2022) Ford Bronco.

The lights can be installed to turn on with the ignition of your vehicle or can be installed to turn on with your headlights. The choice is yours - please reference our Installation Guide for more info.

Click Here to Shop
WildTrak / Badlands / Everglades / First Edition Kit: https://broncoledshop.com/products/bronco-badlands-wildtrak-everglades-led-grille-lights
Installation Video:

More styles and kits to come soon - keep an eye out on our website and use the "notify me" button to sign up for products and in stock alerts!

Feel free to send us a message here, on email or social media if you need help or have questions!
Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look, don't know I like a 6 month warranty on a new product. I'll watch for feedback from others.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered!!! Throw me some swag since one of the 1st. Thanks. Lol.
Lol... Easy killer. They been on IG for a while and I've had mine for over a month lol

Wired up my number 5 upfitter. Pretty easy install and the instructions explained how to get the grill off easy for other future mods later lol Win win. 😜
Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights PSX_20220409_135453

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yup, I'm buying this as soon as I get my build scheduled.

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice package approach. Did this myself a bit back based upon this thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/raptor-grill-lights-installed-how-to-diy.33522/ and wired into ignition on via fuse #22 using an add-a-tap fuse.

EDIT: Watched the video for this one and while nice, I wasn't thrilled with the approach of the wiring coming out of the top of the grill in multiple locations with wire ties securing both to the grill and the radiator trimming. It can be done so the wiring runs securely through the back side of the camera shroud screw seats on the back of the grill (there is a channel behind them) and so only one lead comes out of the grill at the very end near the driver's side headlight to run to your preference for power source. And, if you so chose, you can add a weather pack connector to that lead to power/ground at the grill location (by headlight) in case you need to remove the grill at some point. Just unplug the connector. No cutting of wire ties and removing the wiring leading to your power source whether it be fuse block or uplifters.

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ordered a pair a week ago...waiting on them to ship

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very excited after I ordered mine for my Badsquatch last week. I’ll post a picture once it arrives and is installed.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

💥Hi Everyone! We're excited to officially become Sponsors of Bronco6g.com!

Our Bronco LED Grille light kit is designed specifically to work with the OEM grille found on the Badlands, Wildtrak, and Everglades trim. This kit will also work with the Bronco First Edition with the same grille shown.

The kit includes three rectangular Amber LED lights and a complete, professionally built wiring harness for easy installation.

We are the first to offer a complete plug and play wiring harness for the LED "Raptor" Grille marker lights for the sixth Gen (2021-2022) Ford Bronco.

The lights can be installed to turn on with the ignition of your vehicle or can be installed to turn on with your headlights. The choice is yours - please reference our Installation Guide for more info.

Click Here to Shop
WildTrak / Badlands / Everglades / First Edition Kit: https://broncoledshop.com/products/bronco-badlands-wildtrak-everglades-led-grille-lights
Installation Video:

More styles and kits to come soon - keep an eye out on our website and use the "notify me" button to sign up for products and in stock alerts!

Feel free to send us a message here, on email or social media if you need help or have questions!
This is an outstanding installation video. I appreciate you didn’t edit out the scene with the dog. It cracked me up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.