Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights DA814A2A-FA2F-40B2-AB7C-A79F698B0350

LOVE the way these turned out. Also, #21 fuse didn’t have internal connection components so we ended up using fuse # 26 together and it worked perfectly.
I have zero mechanical inclination so it didn’t take me 15 minutes, like it mentions, it took me just under 3 hours and thank God my neighbor could understand to use fuse #26 Instead 21.
The video on YouTube was super helpful..so is printing the instructions beforehand.
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncoledshop

broncoledshop

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights DA814A2A-FA2F-40B2-AB7C-A79F698B0350

LOVE the way these turned out. Also, #21 fuse didn’t have internal connection components so we ended up using fuse # 26 together and it worked perfectly.
I have zero mechanical inclination so it didn’t take me 15 minutes, like it mentions, it took me just under 3 hours and thank God my neighbor could understand to use fuse #26 Instead 21.
The video on YouTube was super helpful..so is printing the instructions beforehand.
Looks great!

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When should we expect the Black Diamond LEDs

OP
OP
broncoledshop

broncoledshop

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, when can you take our money?
we are hoping to have them available sometime at the end of May or Early June! We might have a sneak peek on our Instagram after the weekend

Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

we are hoping to have them available sometime at the end of May or Early June! We might have a sneak peek on our Instagram after the weekend
Appreciate the update! I'll be on the lookout for the sneak peek!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered - pretty excited! Sad that the estimate is 2-3 weeks, but I should have ordered them a month ago when they launched :LOL:

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did i miss the sneak peak?

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very happy with how they turned out!!

PXL_20220516_024950383.jpg

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
💥Hi Everyone! We're excited to officially become Sponsors of Bronco6g.com!

Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights PXL_20220516_024950383

Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights PXL_20220516_024950383

Our Bronco LED Grille light kit is designed specifically to work with the OEM grille found on the Badlands, Wildtrak, and Everglades trim. This kit will also work with the Bronco First Edition with the same grille shown.

The kit includes three rectangular Amber LED lights and a complete, professionally built wiring harness for easy installation.

We are the first to offer a complete plug and play wiring harness for the LED "Raptor" Grille marker lights for the sixth Gen (2021-2022) Ford Bronco.

The lights can be installed to turn on with the ignition of your vehicle or can be installed to turn on with your headlights. The choice is yours - please reference our Installation Guide for more info.

Click Here to Shop
WildTrak / Badlands / Everglades / First Edition Kit: https://broncoledshop.com/products/bronco-badlands-wildtrak-everglades-led-grille-lights
Installation Video:

More styles and kits to come soon - keep an eye out on our website and use the "notify me" button to sign up for products and in stock alerts!

Feel free to send us a message here, on email or social media if you need help or have questions!
Bought mine about a month ago from you guys. Loving the look of it!
Ford Bronco Bronco LED Shop - Plug & Play LED Grille Lights AA566029-0C4C-47D2-9B0E-9A5FC0EA9024

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any hope for the black diamond?
Sponsored