Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
A few years back I worked for a company and travelled a lot, which meant a lot of rental cars. One day, my keys were next to an co-workers keys, and he was concerned we'd mix them up, to which I explained that the Mustang (which I had rented) did not have any Blue Oval Ford logos on it, but rather the Mustang logo.

So looking at a few picks on the Bronco, will it follow the same path? I don't see one on the front grill, steering has the Bronco logo, think the same on the back. Can't get a good look at the wheels, and haven't see a key fob yet
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure I've seen pictures of the key which has the word BRONCO written across it. Only Ford logo I believe on the exterior is a small one on the tailgate by the handle.

Colt90

Badlands
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue oval on the tailgate. Thats the only one I'm aware of

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the "BRONCO" script logo was on the key fob IIRC. I thought they'd use the horse logo. Ford put money into updating both the script and horse logo for the Bronco so I'd expect to see both used quite a bit.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's one Ford oval on the back door of the Bronco. The fob has BRONCO across the back.

key-fob-png.png

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few years back I worked for a company and travelled a lot, which meant a lot of rental cars. One day, my keys were next to an co-workers keys, and he was concerned we'd mix them up, to which I explained that the Mustang (which I had rented) did not have any Blue Oval Ford logos on it, but rather the Mustang logo.

So looking at a few picks on the Bronco, will it follow the same path? I don't see one on the front grill, steering has the Bronco logo, think the same on the back. Can't get a good look at the wheels, and haven't see a key fob yet
Key fob Says bronco on it

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FWIW, the Bronco fob looks way more tolerable than the Wrangler fob. The Wrangle fob is so large, they built a place in the center console to store it so it doesn't have to stay in your pocket.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was a story, 6 or so months ago, that argued that Ford was going to eventually phase out Ford because of the Bronco family name.

Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue Oval on the driver's side tailgate.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Some don't see signatures as a personal setting.
You can have whatever personal preferences you want, I support you 100%.
(now go change your settings, read my signature real quick, then change your settings back. Shhhhh, don't worry, I won't tell anybody if you do it this one time)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blue oval on the tailgate. Thats the only one I'm aware of
In the future, that's how the experts will determine what year our Broncos are. "The Ford logo was only placed on the back of the Bronco for the xxx model year(s)." I wonder if xxx will be 2021 only or if there will be another year or two before they phase it out.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can have whatever personal preferences you want, I support you 100%.
(now go change your settings, read my signature real quick, then change your settings back. Shhhhh, don't worry, I won't tell anybody if you do it this one time)
Done and Done. You have a valid point on the community and the nature of forums where new members find it easier to ask then search. I don't know if the solution is to put barriers up to new member participation, but a pinned thread at least in the most active sub-forums instructing members how to use the search would be helpful.
Sponsored