Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That second lot looks EXTRA dusty !

giphy.gif
I mean, there’s a massive gravel/dirt pile in the background so that could be only a few hours worth of dust being kicked up in the environment!

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there a bonus if you end up with a Bronco that comes with field mice or a beehive?
Agreed. Wonder why they aren’t covered with material so the paint doesn’t get damaged or could those all be defective? I’m trying to understand who knows why these are sitting there.

My dealer - in Southern California is Fords largest volume seller - that’s what they say - and I check with the inventory manager every week on my TWO Bronco orders. He told me that no customer has yet to receive delivery of an ordered bronco. They did get one Display vehicle last week. The dealer is Galpin Ford. Their inventory lot is three time’s that size in the video. Hard to assess if those are post production, sold, my ordered or? I have only one build date so far - 8/30/21. Inventory manager said the builds go to that lot b4 shipping - true? And apparently orders to California come by rail. A salesman told me that their asking 25% over sticker at this point.

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
man i wish my dealer could provide a brush guard from the factory it looks so sick!!

any idea where can i get the same brush guard ? the same one that comes from the factory

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There are at least 2 other lots like this.

15BD4A1B-48AA-48CB-A014-8A967EB2E7F0.jpeg

9AD9FF84-7FB8-4843-B300-20AE14C6097C.jpeg

5E929F26-C82F-48EE-BD54-321FD5E59A5C.jpeg

1E3A023F-2731-4DC0-94E1-B59C6D5C823E.jpeg
Oh that’s the new QC called Baja Sandstorm and Dirt Mountain QC 🏜🏔
All Broncos must survive a 2 month long sandstorm and go over the dirt mountain in order to pass QC.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@BuckingBronco72 can you please tell us what you saw other than the pics? Like are employees doing anything in there? Are they QCing roofs? Are they only driving Broncos in and parking them and none going out? Or is no one doing shit? Any insight as to what is happening in that lot? Can you go back and get more information? Please and thank you.
No writing on them, the “construction site” lot is just being filled. All day long Broncos are going there being dropped off then the drivers are taken back in vans. The original lot that was posted use to be like this but seems to be filled, the third lot I just found and didn’t seem as busy either but full.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The options are narrowing here with premier drum's update today.
The chip shortage is pushing everything back now for new builds.
IMO Ford will try to build all of the FE's. Then release as many purgatory builds as possible.
After that, forget about any more MY21.

its-over-johnny-sylvester-stallone.gif

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I realized it's not such a bad thing that I have not received the "your Bronco is being built" email. If I get it in a few months at least it will be "fresh" and was not on a lot for weeks waiting on a chip, new hard top etc...

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I notice on the roof racks - the front crossbar is missing - not sure if anyone brought it up - I did not read the whole thread and I refuse to.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, bad,bad
Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, BadBad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, bad,bad bad,badBad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad Roof, Bad, Bad !
All work, and no play
Makes Jack a dull boy . . .

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the good news is all that sitting in the sun should bring out the honeycomb/snakeskin on the MIC top before they ship them.
Not real thrilled about the idea of my brand new vehicle sitting idle for weeks in a dirt lot. Effect on battery? Old fuel the engine will be running on once they DO start moving?

Curious to know how long a non-special order vehicle would normally sit like that.

Last edited:

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also didn’t know you could get first editions without grill guards.

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? 7EE157EE-E0A5-4029-A5D1-9D1EA3B7D0B4

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? AB9E864C-4A4E-40E6-B01D-7CF449365948

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? A6CA996C-6CC0-472E-9BFB-6B90AD6EABAD

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? 1B7A50A9-5C81-470F-9BF4-3B2998FAC387

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? 430BAA21-2F35-446E-ABC3-89B3CB891A23

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sure there are some bronco on hold in a lot somewhere, but someone driving buy a staging lot full of broncos does not mean those are all "defective" builds. They do have to park completed broncos somewhere.

These could just be waiting on a truck or a train.
Sponsored