BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I was notified today by Land Rover that the Slovakian Farmers started building my Defender early. Ordered about a month and a half ago. However, my Bronco order, that was originally reserved well over a year ago, is still in complete limbo with no information whatsoever about production schedule. Hmmm šŸ™ƒ
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ā¬† This. Plus, there are other purgatory holding lots. This isn't the only one.

We need real answers not just a drive by 30 second video. We need to know if anyone is QCing these. Is it 1 guy or a team? How often are the doing this? Are they checking/changing roofs here or installing chips? Are they being loaded periodically from here on to car carriers? Or are they not doing shit and itā€™s the one security guard and there are zero signs of near term release?

Can someone give us the info Ford is not sharing? I know if this was near me Iā€™d be there and have the scoop. Come on Detroit B6G members, step up and get some intel!

Lastly, I think if someone had a drone and flew over this lot they could make some money. Set up a venmo and take requests ā€œfind me white WT with last 4 of VIN ending in 7697ā€ (thatā€™s the number written in white on the windows). Then you could charge for bi weekly updates - did it move, did anyone come to QC it? I know Iā€™d pay to know.
So far @PREMiERdrum has said NO BRONCOS HAVE BEEN BUILT WITHOUT ALL THE CHIPS. There has been discussion but so far no action taken on building without chips.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know there have been pics of 2-doors stuck with ā€œbad topā€ written on them but this is an insane amount of Broncos stuck in limbo.

Holy crap.............well at least they are not outside exposed to the elements.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know there have been pics of 2-doors stuck with ā€œbad topā€ written on them but this is an insane amount of Broncos stuck in limbo.

Like an airplane graveyard!
Oooooh!ā€”there's mine and there it is again!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have no words for using a what looks to be a gravel/sand plant to park new vehicles as a holding area WTF.

Sponsored

lrdraca90

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work @ a Ford dealer and cannot get any answers. Appears this are awaiting QC and then released for shipping.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From FB..two of my build (w/o rack rails)

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? 1628559652322

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would take my Bronco with MIC top if the issues were only cosmetic, (no water.or air leaks) with the Ford promising me in writing that the top would be replaced within 12 months no cost. Better than no Bronco at all...

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sure there are some bronco on hold in a lot somewhere, but someone driving buy a staging lot full of broncos does not mean those are all "defective" builds. They do have to park completed broncos somewhere.

These could just be waiting on a truck or a train.
There's thousands of MIC top Broncos there, but nobody is taking delivery, or getting a built/shipped notice...nothing?
I'm gonna take "defective" for 800!

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? giphy

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CLSelf

Wildtrak
First Name
C.L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

production purgatory is real peeps. Can you imagine what would happen if thereā€™s a hailstorm? I have patience. But it would go further if they just communicated a tiny little bit. NO ONE can tell me anything. The Dealers, the 1800#.ive been built since 7/1. šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, at least now I can say I've seen mine...somewhere in there...

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... Seeing as the new thread I spent a lot of time making was deleted, I figure I'll give it a try here...

Just came back from scouting out the location after hearing some rumors from the locals.
The first signs of a new Off-Roadeo location happened late June/early July as a large quantity of Bronco's appeared being stockpiled in the area:

Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? 275514EF-2ACD-454C-B5C0-750992C98C89

So I set out to find the exact location seeing as the general area is quite flat with little change in elevation.

After driving around for a good 3hrs the wife and I were about to call it quits as the wind was picking up and a storm as heading in off of Lake Erie.

And that's when we saw it!
The biggest mountain us Mid-Westerners have ever seen!

We parked our vehicle and I roughed the storm to try and get as close as I could to get better photos.

I followed the fence-line until I reached the entrance gates, and that's when I saw the massive Off-Roadeo Sign...

DIRT MOUNTAIN: Home of the Bad Batch!
Ford Bronco [Bronco Lot Video] Looking For Yours Stuck in Limbo? Dirt-Mountain
Sponsored