Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks terrific!
It will take a light interior to convert my reservation into an actual order.
Even if they managed a dark interior that did not get hot ... I'm not interested. I'll wait & one day FORD will say, "do you think anyone would buy a light interior in the Bronco?" ...and they will make it.
Come on FORD! Show us that light interior without the "non production" disclaimer !
Light gray? That would be hip.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Video version included with above image-

its got autopilot too! ?

looks good, like the weather proof idea, but I cant imagine the levels of swampass in the summer. That said, Make it available on the Base and Id get them - cause getting out a wetsuit in the winter Is legit torture ?

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its got autopilot too! ?

looks good, like the weather proof idea, but I cant imagine the levels of swampass in the summer. That said, Make it available on the Base and Id get them - cause getting out a wetsuit in the winter Is legit torture ?
Is it just me, or is that CGI video of the driverless Bronco zooming along twisty country roads just freaking creepy?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Linking to an article that stole the pictures from this forum. ?
I know that but many of the OPs comments suggest he hasn't seen those pics

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And cost effective. Physical shoots are becoming a thing of the past, they’re a lot more expensive than going through VFX.

Seats look cool, but this is all still very much preliminary stuff until we get a BYB visualizer/tool.
There are definitely some good CGI images out there for things, but some (like those seats) you can just tell they're not real photos. We're getting closer to them being good, but there's still no substitute for real photos, IMO.

Real photos also help sell a product big time - from my work in the outdoor furniture industry, it was tough to setup photoshoots for those (more because of the company than anything), but they were worth it to the sales folks. Makes their job much more difficult without them.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seats look much lighter than the actual pictures we've seen. I'd prefer the lighter color but don't think it's going to happen.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is it comfortable? How does it feel versus leather?
a good quality leather seat is going to be a little softer, but honestly most people will think its leather and have a hard time telling the difference. I have had both and I prefer vinyl for the added durability and less maintenance.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think if you get the mid package you won't have to worry about hot seats. Just use the remote start with your a/c programmed to come on and you will come in to a nicely cooled vehicle.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not gonna lie, it's a little frustrating that we are still getting CGI pictures of pretty much everything at this point. Hey, spend $60k on a vehicle you haven't seen, we won't show you real pictures of, and there won't be any production versions in the wild that you can look at before you order. According to Ford we are less than a month away from a build and price tool and less than 5 months away from ordering and no one has seen a real picture of.....anything. I'm over the CGI B.S.

P.S. I actually really like the look of this interior, too bad I can't get marine grade vinyl on the FE...

That's called foreplay,,,,: )

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they will offer it in that nice light grey/white combo they showed, black or dark grey seats in the sun are also known as frying pan IMO. I'll get the vinyl either way, but sure would love a light color to pick. Don't care about stitching colors all that much.
Over all nice looking seats though, look pretty comfortable in CGI. Can't wait to see real photos of the real thing!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think if you get the mid package you won't have to worry about hot seats. Just use the remote start with your a/c programmed to come on and you will come in to a nicely cooled vehicle.
Yeah, I don’t care about hot seats that much when the top is on...I care about them when it’s off.
Sponsored