AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Marine vinyl is good and I have it in my car. It will outlast those all weather fabric material. Honda tried it and was useless, Rips apart after many years

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marine vinyl is good and I have it in my car. It will outlast those all weather fabric material. Honda tried it and was useless, Rips apart after many years
So is it comfortable? How does it feel versus leather?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A little too CGI for me.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looks great.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So is it comfortable? How does it feel versus leather?
I'm no expert but to me it's close to leather. I think they have some that have a softer feel to it and mine is a little more rougher, but it can take a beating. I think it's worth it if you're interior is going to be exposed to the element, that's why I went with the BD model

Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one who thinks the interior accent color (like the stitching) is based on the trim and not the exterior color?

I’m thinking all Badlands will have the orange accents. The color of the trim badge = accent color.

Just an uneducated guess.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not gonna lie, it's a little frustrating that we are still getting CGI pictures of pretty much everything at this point. Hey, spend $60k on a vehicle you haven't seen, we won't show you real pictures of, and there won't be any production versions in the wild that you can look at before you order. According to Ford we are less than a month away from a build and price tool and less than 5 months away from ordering and no one has seen a real picture of.....anything. I'm over the CGI B.S.

P.S. I actually really like the look of this interior, too bad I can't get marine grade vinyl on the FE...

OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm not gonna lie, it's a little frustrating that we are still getting CGI pictures of pretty much everything at this point. Hey, spend $60k on a vehicle you haven't seen, we won't show you real pictures of, and there won't be any production versions in the wild that you can look at before you order. According to Ford we are less than a month away from a build and price tool and less than 5 months away from ordering and no one has seen a real picture of.....anything. I'm over the CGI B.S.

P.S. I actually really like the look of this interior, too bad I can't get marine grade vinyl on the FE...
Agreed on all points. However, I thought the "Leather-trimmed seats" on our FE's were vinyl and leather? Or have I been wrong this whole time?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You won't pay $60k until June and on. No real money is exchanged until you're fully satisfied
Sponsored