Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A lot of 2 doors getting pushed...maybe that 2 door floor pan supplier delay is a big deal....
Just got cleared to share a bit more. Many of the 2 door floor pans are being delivered from FlexNGate damaged, apparently due to the logistics surrounding the transport racks.

MAP has an area set up to repair them but it is obviously causing delays in getting the body shop moving on 2 doors in appreciable numbers.

A longer-term solution is in the works but I can't say for certain how long that will take.
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got cleared to share a bit more. Many of the 2 door floor pans are being delivered from FlexNGate damaged, apparently due to the logistics surrounding the transport racks.

MAP has an area set up to repair them but it is obviously causing delays in getting the body shop moving on 2 doors in appreciable numbers.

A longer-term solution is in the works but I can't say for certain how long that will take.
Ah! One thing after the next. . . patience, patience.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that’s why Henry wanted to control every aspect of his supply chain!

Might learn a lesson from the past.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 7-5 ( Originally 6-7) just slid to 8-16. And I do understand that Im lucky to have a vin.
are you guys getting emails about the shift or is your dealer keeping you informed on these changes?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You are awesome Thanks. Will that affect Thursday’s scheduling ???

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How far is FNG from MAP? Just curious.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
are you guys getting emails about the shift or is your dealer keeping you informed on these changes?
I just emailed my dealer and asked if there was a change this morning and he emailed me right back. I was only told by ford of the first delay. The second and third one came from my dealer. Sad actually.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Oh boy.........Is this for real or is Ford gonna come out and saw we all got Punk'd?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With so many 2 doors being delayed I wonder if this could result in some 4 doors getting moved up.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With so many 2 doors being delayed I wonder if this could result in some 4 doors getting moved up.
Brad if I didn't know you better I would say you are trying to stir the pot :LOL:.
Sponsored