Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news from MAP and Plymouth - :love: it.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhh yes Ross, this really makes my day. I do realize that my build will be a '22 because of my res date, and the constraints in my order. But if MAP can get up to speed, and build the Bronco's they can now, mine may still be on schedule. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Know what I mean? :)

BTW, hope you had a nice vacation.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Bronco Mass Production - 6/10 Update. Good news from MAP - body shop output now matches Ranger images

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any insight on 2DR MIC top production?

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes! Nice to see some positive news for once! With that, I talked to Ford Cust Care today - they informed me that my 6/28 build week got moved to 7/19. So, not a big deal as it's expected!

Yankee Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for both updates. They are encouraging. I had a great moment this morning when I saw a race red 4-door, soft top (of course) Bronco (manufacturer's plate) heading west on I-84 near Danbury, CT as I was driving east (that kept me from snapping a photo). The Bronco stood out so well!!!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the updates in both threads. Sorry you are back from your vacation dealing with us needy brats.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After delivering some not-so-great news earlier on the Webasto front, I figured my brothers and sisters here were due for some encouraging news out of MAP.

Today marked the first day that the Bronco body shop matched the Ranger body shop output 1:1 with around 120 bodies completed in one *shift* This isn't a final assembly number, but it's a huge first step.

Daily Bronco totals off of Final Assembly should hit at least 150 by next week.

Over the next several weeks, the FA blend will elevate to produce 3 Broncos to 1 Ranger. By the time all systems are at full speed in early August, expect a 5:1 or even 7:1 ratio to protect as much of the 2021 forecast as possible.

While there are obvious commodity issues impacting which builds can be scheduled, the biggest hindrance in overall raw production numbers for Bronco remains within the closure lines... especially the door stations. These cycle times have not yet been set as procedures are still being adjusted.

Even with all the commodity issues, Bronco production is right on track for the timeline we've been discussing for months. I know individual build delays are frustrating, but they're ramping up to pump them out just as quickly as they can.
you make the most sense on here brother.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally, some good news. To be honest, how much goodwill could Ford earn by sharing this info directly?
If this were coming officially, it would open all sorts of doors and expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these updates were "allowed" to get to me and the other guys to help keep things positive without all the weight of an official announcement.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! These updates are encouraging. When I drove by MAP last night there was so much Bronco activity. I knew things were starting to hum along.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this were coming officially, it would open all sorts of doors and expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these updates were "allowed" to get to me and the other guys to help keep things positive without all the weight of an official announcement.
Under promise, over deliver kinda thing? Or simple temper expectations
Sponsored