Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW....WHAT MANY MAY WANT TO KNOW: What kind of timeline do we have in receiving a Build date? In other words; how long till Ford resolves the Webasto top issue (seems to be the main issue and hold up), how long for them to get "caught up" with top production to where they can get the Bronco line fully operational....including 2 doors that require hard tops? In 4 weeks we will have been waiting since our reservation for a year. Right now the majority of us have NO IDEA when we will receive our Broncos. I am a die hard Ford guy and do want a Bronco. If I knew it was another 6 months...I would wait. 6-9. 9-12 months....probably not. I know I have not invested my money to pay in full on my Bronco (since there was a chance for late Summer arrival), I have read where others have the same or other issues....in planning on our own end/in our personal lives on what to do. If I knew it was beyond 6-8 months...I would walk. We have to ask, is this WHY Ford is not giving us any kind of timeline now? I would bet that the Ford Board and Managers know when the top issue will be resolved. Maybe it is way out there and they don't want to tell us and have more of us walk. In support of the Bronco, in support of your customers, FORD; be honest and give us a timeline, give us the truth even if it "hurts".

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This might be some good news, My dealer ( owner of the dealership ) told me that Ford has told them that any cancellations have to be offered to reservation holder’s first, said he hasn’t seen anything formal on this but it’s what he is being told.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This might be some good news, My dealer ( owner of the dealership ) told me that Ford has told them that any cancellations have to be offered to reservation holder’s first, said he hasn’t seen anything formal on this but it’s what he is being told.
That would actually make a lot of sense, and would certainly be fair. It could wind up being a lot of work.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would actually make a lot of sense, and would certainly be fair. It could wind up being a lot of work.
That’s how I got my spot in line - dealership gave me a cancelled reservation holders spot and changed their build to my specs. I’m definitely appreciative of them doing that.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s how I got my spot in line - dealership gave me a cancelled reservation holders spot and changed their build to my specs. I’m definitely appreciative of them doing that.
Ok, that’s not cool
so you got a spout in line with at least 5 constrain’s and didn’t even make a reservation, that’s crazy

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, that’s not cool
Some folks have the Ford "fast pass". Like when people pay extra to cut in front of you at the amusement park. ;)

Which by the way, it's interesting how we can take something (line cutting) that was socially unacceptable, monetize it into a product for sale, and suddenly it's socially acceptable, lol.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, that’s not cool

so you got a spout in line with at least 5 constrain’s and didn’t even make a reservation, that’s crazy
Calm down buddy… I don’t have a build date or anything, and it was a late reservation anyways so I’m really not that far ahead.

From a customer service standpoint, I think it’s better than the dealership taking that cancelled reservation, bringing in a vehicle for their lot, and marking it up a whole bunch…

You make it sound like I got some sort of priority build, golden ticket where I have VIN #1 coming to my driveway or something.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cu
Calm down buddy… I don’t have a build date or anything, and it was a late reservation anyways so I’m really not that far ahead.

From a customer service standpoint, I think it’s better than the dealership taking that cancelled reservation, bringing in a vehicle for their lot, and marking it up a whole bunch…

You make it sound like I got some sort of priority build, golden ticket where I have VIN #1 coming to my driveway or something.
cutting the line is cutting the line no matter how you do it, Dealer just done you a favor.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you made it sound that way actually……

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you made it sound that way actually……
Yeah… I wish…

I’m also aware that I’m not the only one this has happened to plus from my understanding dealerships can do this with 20% of their reservations without penalty, so not sure what the big deal is.

I’m not some YouTuber getting a priority build.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yeah I’m surprised the dealership would even do that. Figured they would wait for it to arrive and sell it to the highest bidder off the street. This is a much more palatable result.

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’m surprised the dealership would even do that. Figured they would wait for it to arrive and sell it to the highest bidder to someone of the street. This is a much more palatable result.
I agree. I was quite surprised to be honest.

I am a new customer to Ford; never owned one in my life. So this kind of customer service goes a long way in my first experiences with them.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree. I was quite surprised to be honest.

I am a new customer to Ford; never owned one in my life. So this kind of customer service goes a long way in my first experiences with them.
Well, good for you and I hope more dealerships adopt that strategy. Good luck…..we’ll be seeing you in line.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@PREMiERdrum @Ksjrb03

Any insight on what the challenges really are with the Wildtraks? Can’t just be the MIC, while so many other builds are being scheduled with added SAS, 2.7, MIC, etc and getting scheduled however limited Wildtraks seem to be and these packages are standard on the Wildtrak.

And here’s some insight for whatever it’s worth that’s got me anxious. I’m #1 of 10 allocated (13 total orders) at my dealer. (I know my number doesn’t necessarily matter, but it’s just what he told me). 2 of the 13 are WTs (including mine). He has had zero customer Broncos scheduled, only his one mannequin. Maybe regions are playing large factors? 🤷🏻‍♂️
yeah, I don’t understand it and agree. Why so few Wildtraks are initially being built but other builds are being pulled with all of the Wildtrak parts/components.
Sponsored