Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I emailed the x-plan folks about how long it takes to get the pin and how long it's good for. The replied with this.

It's possible that they just haven't made it official yet so grain of salt

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) Screenshot_20201001-081607

Just called the ford corporate number and spoke with marketing. The lady said that the all A-Z plans will be available for Bronco, not just the sport. Mic drop...
Sponsored

Last edited:

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I emailed the x-plan folks about how long it takes to get the pin and how long it's good for. The replied with this.

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) Screenshot_20201001-081607
Wow... What?
I hope this is not the case because I have the A plan. And for sure no A plan it no X plan.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't say at this time though any where in that reply. It also doesn't say yet

Also I am not trying to start a panic inside edit my post to say that it may just be that. However I figured it was worth sharing for those planning to use x plan

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Ford can't say the 2052 Ford Mach EEEEEEEEEE is X-Plan eligible since it technically doesn't exist yet.

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) tenor

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't get X, A or Z until it's in the order system. In the past, my PIN has been used for a specific order. I do want to try and generate my PIN ASAP so it can count towards 2020 in case we need more than 2 Z plans next year (I think retirees get 2 still, but it changes). There is no indication the Bronco will not be eligible. In fact, there are several indications it will.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we take more than 1 X-Plan to keep it Active until Bronco is Ordered?

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Ford can't say the 2052 Ford Mach EEEEEEEEEE is X-Plan eligible since it technically doesn't exist yet.

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) tenor
I also didn't ask them if it was elihible in my original email. I said I may order one and was curious how long the pin was good for so I could backwards plan when I'd request it.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
oh god please dont cause mass hysteria. Many dealers are honoring x plan. This is someone who just doesn't understand what they're talking about. There's one at every dealership.

Edit: ok this is from Ford but many dealers have already said, and some committed, to honoring x plan. I'm quite certain this Ford person is just misinformed. it happens. Deep Breaths guys, deep breaths
Sponsored

Last edited: