Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is not available

Since the Bronco is not available, it does not show up on the A/X/Z site and is not listed as qualifying for the plan. The Bronco Sport pricing is available and is listed in the plan. Currently the Sport FE qualifies for A/X/Z. Since the Bronco won't be available until mid to late next year for most, generating a pin will end up expiring by the time of delivery. It is expected that the Bronco will be available for A/X/Z pricing once the B&P is up but some dealers expect the Bronco FE might not qualify. If you expect to get XPlan pricing via family/friends connection make sure you stay on good terms for a while.
I sent another email asking this specifically. I wasnt trying to get a pin now, but I am thinking maybe that's how the person that responded took it
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you moving? I've been looking at Reno for a few years now.

I’m sorry, no, my wording was vague. I am moving away from Carson City Capital Ford and heading to Bronco county...; )

Reno is awesome!... after living in California for 56 years, it seems like a breath of fresh ( well smokey lately ) air..:)

Last edited:

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they were not very helpful on the phone with my questions, kind of vague and with a 'take it or leave it' attitude. Granger offer is enticing, just trying to factor the transport cost and whether it's worth it..
A road trip in the Bronco will always be worth it!..:)

Slow and easy on the way home and enjoy the ride....

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When’s everyone generating their Xplan pin?

I remember it saying something taking two months?
I think you get a pin right away, but you can't use it for 2 months and it lasts 12 months

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wanna bet?
If you have news, spill it & be specific. You’re being argumentative here and not hekpful
Wanna bet?
It’s this kind of argumentative & combative approach on a forum dedicated to a vehicle you plan to sell that I find intentionally irritating and unhelpful. Based on all of your responses today (I’ve read up to page 8) to whether or not the Ford Bronco will or will not be eligible for X-plan it’s clear that YOU DON’T KNOW.

Despite not knowing you are freely & repeatedly speculating against the Bronco being eligible for the X-plan. May I remind you that you’re on a forum dedicated to one vehicle full of people (12,000+) that want to buy one from the OEM that allows you to continue existing? And after repeatedly agititating the forum you then have the gall to act like you’re not sure why people aren’t emailing you day and night to do business with you?

It seems clear to me and a number of others that as a fan of dealerships getting to charge ADM and otherwise ‘do business the usual way’ where you view customers bank accounts as your own, you’re jealous of the press & business that Granger and Stephens are getting. Because let’s also be clear: this forum represents more than a half billion dollars worth of sales that isn’t beating a path to your door. Instead you’re putting your efforts into frustrating & agitating the very people that are excited to help turn around a struggling OEM that you need in order to have a job.

So spare me the crocodile tears about ‘how you’re viewed’ because you’ve done it to yourself. If you don’t know for sure about how a particular piece of the product or it’s sale will specially be handled, don’t speculate and pretend that you know, it only serves to lower your credibility further.

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Two months? I generated mine automatically through the x-plan website. Perhaps it will take two months if you're trying to get access to the x-plan website. But I just entered a partner code to get access, and clicked on the button to generate a pin after entering my address.

I'd say don't bother generating the pin until you hear from the dealership that your reservation is coming up. That said, it wouldn't hurt if you generated it early either. You just have to remember to renew it if 12 months pass:

Your PIN is valid for 12 months from the date it is issued. After the 12 months, your PIN will automatically expire and no longer count against your 2 PINs/year allotment.

Last edited:

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two months? I'm pretty sure I generated mine automatically by clicking on a link. Perhaps if you're trying to get access to the x-plan website. But I just entered a partner code and clicked on the button to generate a pin after entering some information.

I'd say don't bother generating the pin until you hear from the dealership that your reservation is coming up.
No one needs to generate a PIN until you go to pick your car up. Generating one now does nothing for you.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just might be looking to deep into this but Granger hasn't commented on here yet. Just maybe they got word this was coming down hence the 2k offer (which also stated today) as a way to stick it to the dealers who were trying to stick it to them. Ok. Tin foil taken off.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you get a pin right away, but you can't use it for 2 months and it lasts 12 months
Two months? I'm pretty sure I generated mine automatically by clicking on a link. Perhaps if you're trying to get access to the x-plan website. But I just entered a partner code and clicked on the button to generate a pin after entering some information.

I'd say don't bother generating the pin until you hear from the dealership that your reservation is coming up.

X-Plan pins are generated immediately, they can be used from the time it's generated up to one year. You can only generate two pins per year, so I'd suggest you hold off until at least February when estimated delivery dates will be available. Here are the X-Plan rules: https://www.jdemmerford.com/ford-x-plan-official-rules.htm

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think he's talking about the Mustang Club of America requiring a twom month wait before being able to use x-plan.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have news, spill it & be specific. You’re being argumentative here and not hekpful

It’s this kind of argumentative & combative approach on a forum dedicated to a vehicle you plan to sell that I find intentionally irritating and unhelpful. Based on all of your responses today (I’ve read up to page 8) to whether or not the Ford Bronco will or will not be eligible for X-plan it’s clear that YOU DON’T KNOW.

Despite not knowing you are freely & repeatedly speculating against the Bronco being eligible for the X-plan. May I remind you that you’re on a forum dedicated to one vehicle full of people (12,000+) that want to buy one from the OEM that allows you to continue existing? And after repeatedly agititating the forum you then have the gall to act like you’re not sure why people aren’t emailing you day and night to do business with you?

It seems clear to me and a number of others that as a fan of dealerships getting to charge ADM and otherwise ‘do business the usual way’ where you view customers bank accounts as your own, you’re jealous of the press & business that Granger and Stephens are getting. Because let’s also be clear: this forum represents more than a half billion dollars worth of sales that isn’t beating a path to your door. Instead you’re putting your efforts into frustrating & agitating the very people that are excited to help turn around a struggling OEM that you need in order to have a job.

So spare me the crocodile tears about ‘how you’re viewed’ because you’ve done it to yourself. If you don’t know for sure about how a particular piece of the product or it’s sale will specially be handled, don’t speculate and pretend that you know, it only serves to lower your credibility further.
Hear....Hear....well said !! :cool:

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just might be looking to deep into this but Granger hasn't commented on here yet. Just maybe they got word this was coming down hence the 2k offer (which also stated today) as a way to stick it to the dealers who were trying to stick it to them. Ok. Tin foil taken off.
lol. Right? We're spoiled that he is as active here as he is.

He hasn't posted since last night on anything, so probably doing his "real" work. Lots of new reservations to process :)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think Granger wants anything to do with this dumpster fire...:)

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting...not sure if its relevant. I believe it's accurate to say there is No X-Plan on the Bronco as of 12:01 pm central time zone on October 1st. It's not for sale yet.
Sponsored