Sponsored

Bronco meet and greet at Battlefield Mall, Springfield MO.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received an invite from Corwin Ford here in Springfield for a "meet and greet" still has some time slots available on Monday the 19th. I had taken that day off for the first day of spring turkey season so it worked out perfect for me. Turkey hunt, then preview my Bronco!

Link to event (replace XX with tt):

hxxps://thebroncofamily.com/registration/BattlefieldMall
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received an invite from Corwin Ford here in Springfield for a "meet and greet" still has some time slots available on Monday the 19th. I had taken that day off for the first day of spring turkey season so it worked out perfect for me. Turkey hunt, then preview my Bronco!

Link to event (replace XX with tt):

hxxps://thebroncofamily.com/registration/BattlefieldMall
I'll be there. Signed up as soon as the site allowed.

Looks like it'll probably be two red, 4-door, non-Squatch Badlands that are in KC now.

OP
OP
mtheawesomeone

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Looks like it'll probably be two red, 4-door, non-Squatch Badlands that are in KC now.
Sweet! I'm a 2 door Badlands non-squatch but close enough!

OP
OP
mtheawesomeone

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What did you think??

lockelives

Base
First Name
Locke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mainly a lurker on here, but I went. Really bummed at the lack of a two-door, but the event was fine. The guy from Corwin coming down to brag about his orders was a bit much, especially since their team almost screwed me out of mine, but beyond that, the demos and people on hand did a good job. There was a poor Sport off to the side that absolutely nobody paid any attention to.

OP
OP
mtheawesomeone

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mainly a lurker on here, but I went. Really bummed at the lack of a two-door, but the event was fine. The guy from Corwin coming down to brag about his orders was a bit much, especially since their team almost screwed me out of mine, but beyond that, the demos and people on hand did a good job. There was a poor Sport off to the side that absolutely nobody paid any attention to.
I was hoping to see a 2 door as well (since it's what I have on order) but I was happy to see basically my build with the exception of 4 door and red not antimatter blue. That would have been a moonshot for sure to see my exact build :) It did cause me to revise my tires from the AT to the MT just based on what I saw. Man 33" tires look plenty big enough in person. I didn't see/speak to anyone directly from Corwin, just the demo people who were nice and knowledgeable. With this forum providing constant intel I wasn't really expecting any new info :)
Sponsored