Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just feel bad for people in Florida. All flatlands, no real wheeling unless you stack up some concrete. Mud holes must get boring.
Near me are Elbe Hills, Evans Creek, Tahuya, Reiters Pit, and Walker Valley ORV Parks. Proper wood and hills and rocks to play around in.
Don’t feel bad for us. We have a blast down here!
Sponsored

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this on the other side of Lake Dora? I've lived in that area for about year and visit frequently, but I have never heard of this place.
Yes it is. We are on the other side of Lake Dora. We are on the Far Reach Ranch Property. We have about 3 main events each year. With some specials ones throughout the year as well. A few of our trails show views of Lake Dora. It’s amazing out here :)

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for sharing such an awesome video. That looks like a ton of fun. If I lived close to something like this I would probably be there every weekend.

Kids look like they had a blast. Much cheaper than a trip to Disney. And way more memorable.

I got a kick out of hearing the rear parking sensor going off backing off the rocks near the end.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Human Throttle control needed , yep...Let go of the skinny pedal lol, Oh please, please, air down your tires next time...

Here are a couple of things for new off roaders

- Air down, air down, air down...you can go has low as 18psi without any problems on easy-medium trails. 15 is better but you need to be more careful.
-Slow is good/Fast bad
-Let go of the skinny pedal
-Learn left foot braking
-ALWAYS were your seat belt (ok, i understand the debate about falling down a hill in Colorado where being ejected MAY be best for you, but most of us don't do those kind of trails )
-Both hands on the steering wheel with thumbs OUT
-Manually put it in 1st or 2nd gear, on the shift lever
-Wheels go OVER obstacles not beside them. Why ? Because when your wheel is on the rock, you KNOW where it is.
-If you don't feel safe/good about doing an obstacle DON'T
-Tie down anything that can bounce around
-Do trails that are at your level of experience.
-Have a proper equipped rig
-Lastly NEVER EVER trail alone

I don't claim to know it all, but i do guide trails in our club.
And the most important thing is to have FUN.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Amazing video and props for testing your OBX's limits. When I first saw the Jersey barrier obstacle my first thought was those things have to be secured down somehow or else they are going over... only to see the A51 topple one over... glad your A51 partner eventually made it as well but the kid hangin out the window on top of that obstacle of the A51 made me nervous as hell!!!!

As a dad I love seeing the kids out there with you and can't wait to take mine! Loved the "hands up roller coaster" move your kids were doing! Looks like you guys had a blast!

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Velcro straps that came with the top would not hold it in place. I will have to try ratchet straps or someone stronger next time.
I don't think mine came with Velcro straps. Where were they? Also when the top is fully down, doesn't it lock in place?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how do I and others get notified about the next meet up? I live on these forums and I find it odd I didn't catch wind of this
That is a problem with the regional sub-forums on B6G (check the Florida group and there was a post asking for anyone with a Bronco to attend). Posts fall off the radar real quick. This post has only received the attention as it has been "featured". The Ol' Florida Offroad park is only open for special events. This particular event was billed as a Bronco only event (few other vehicles tagged along, but mostly 6G Broncos and EBs). Their next event is in January (hint for all you northern enthusiasts, the weather is great in January in Florida). You can go to their FB page and make arrangements to attend. If we can continue to get a following of Broncos that are willing to gather there, I suggested to Micah that a Bronco Super Celebration South event could be possible. Everything starts small including the SuperCelEast/West events. No reason why a South event couldn't develop. They have the land there to accommodate a lot of enthusiasts.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will have to meet up! It will be so cool when we have the trails full of Broncos!
yes please lets go!! I had a ton of funny looks out in Ocala last weekend from the jeep crowd, cant imagine what would happen if an entire convoy of Bronco's rolled through
Sponsored