Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh!!! I am even more upset I didn't go now! I have to stop watching that video.
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

looks like fun, agreed on the throttle control. Going a bit too fast on some of those obstacles.

Reactions: JPG

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was great meeting everyone and the place has a lot to offer for all skill levels. I was actually hoping a Sport owner would have accepted their offer. Micah was hoping someone with one would come. It was their goal to feature the Bronco and Sport in promotional footage.

I hope to go in January again. But I'm in allocation purgatory so I would be a passenger again. We had people travel over 6 hours to attend(Ft. Myers).

One other thing that I learned and that is the plastic skid plate is made of cellophane. 2 different Broncos both had their skid plate cracked. I was one in last year's B/P that was fine with the stock bumper just to get the native fog lights/harness/switch. I figured I would upgraded the bumper at another time and didn't really care for the modular bumper losing the fog lights. But seeing how thin the plastic skid plate was, I've since optioned the modular bumper with steel bash plate.

Last edited:

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watched this video shortly after it was released. So awesome! I live in Winter Springs, FL (Orlando area) and can't wait for mine to come in and try out that park. I am new to offroading and thought Ocala was the closest. I'm glad to see there are more options that are closer for me to go to with the family. I envision our family adventures to look a lot like the Pickens family. Thanks for posting!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoTPA

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watched this video shortly after it was released. So awesome! I live in Winter Springs, FL (Orlando area) and can't wait for mine to come in and try out that park. I am new to offroading and thought Ocala was the closest. I'm glad to see there are more options that are closer for me to go to with the family. I envision our family adventures to look a lot like the Pickens family. Thanks for posting!
We will have to meet up! It will be so cool when we have the trails full of Broncos!

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is in my backyard. Can’t wait to join y’all.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just feel bad for people in Florida. All flatlands, no real wheeling unless you stack up some concrete. Mud holes must get boring.
Near me are Elbe Hills, Evans Creek, Tahuya, Reiters Pit, and Walker Valley ORV Parks. Proper wood and hills and rocks to play around in.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just feel bad for people in Florida. All flatlands, no real wheeling unless you stack up some concrete. Mud holes must get boring.
Near me are Elbe Hills, Evans Creek, Tahuya, Reiters Pit, and Walker Valley ORV Parks. Proper wood and hills and rocks to play around in.
Good thing it's comfortable to ride in long distance road trips, from what I'm told.

Sponsored

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 73 93 and 96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Guys, Miles here, the guy with the family in the Cactus Black Diamond.
We had such a great time, enjoyed watching the video from Pickens and Ol’ FL.
Can’t wait for the next one!

and again, the staff at Ol’ Florida was just incredible.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this on the other side of Lake Dora? I've lived in that area for about year and visit frequently, but I have never heard of this place.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this on the other side of Lake Dora? I've lived in that area for about year and visit frequently, but I have never heard of this place.
@66bronco Micah can answer specifically. But I was coming in from the north through the Ocala National Forest and the directions took me along a lake shore. The one trail you could peak through the vegetation and see an expanse of water. I'm not sure if that is Lake Dora. I think there will be some that will test the water fording capabilities on the Jungle Cruise trail in January.
Sponsored