Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how do I and others get notified about the next meet up? I live on these forums and I find it odd I didn't catch wind of this
Follow us on Facebook at ol' Florida Offroad. we post our events and videos all the time. Next one is Janurary the one after is going to be May I believe. Then we have one in September called United we Krawl in Memory of 9/11..
Sponsored

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will throw this one out there as well. https://www.facebook.com/krawlnforthefallen/ This event is for off-road vehicles So Bronco's are invited :). it happens once a year and is an amazing charity to support. There is Camping for the weekend as well. This event is next month. It is not at our Park (Ol' Florida Offroad) however it is a very great cause and Event to go to. It is Jeep Heavy so Vendors will be geared towards Jeep. There is only one way to change that.... My Family does 4 Big events a year down here in Florida. 3 of them are at Ol' Florida Offroad the other is Krawln for the Fallen. If anyone wants to join us!

Here is the info on the event and the Charity.

Krawl'n for the Fallen is an Offroad 4x4 Charity event raising money for Families of Fallen Police Officers, as well as other law enforcement agency needs. #backtheblue

All proceeds from Krawl'n for the Fallen will be donated to Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) and partner law enforcement charities.
Each year, between 140 and 160 officers are killed in the line of duty and their families and co-workers are left to cope with the tragic loss. C.O.P.S. provides resources to help them rebuild their shattered lives. There is no membership fee to join C.O.P.S., for the price paid is already too high.
C.O.P.S. was organized in 1984 with 110 individual members. Today C.O.P.S. membership is over 30,000 families. Members include spouses, children, parents, siblings, significant others, and affected co-workers of officers killed in the line of duty according to Federal government criteria. C.O.P.S. is governed by a National Board of law enforcement survivors. All programs and services are administered by the National Office in Camdenton, Missouri. C.O.P.S. has over 50 Chapters nationwide that work with survivors at the grass-roots level.
C.O.P.S. programs for survivors include the National Police Survivors' Conference held each May during National Police Week, scholarships, peer-support at the national, state, and local levels, "C.O.P.S. Kids" counseling reimbursement program, the "C.O.P.S. Kids" Summer Camp, "C.O.P.S. Teens" Outward Bound experience for young adults, special retreats for spouses, parents, siblings, adult children, in-laws, and co-workers, trial and parole support, and other assistance programs.
C.O.P.S. knows that a survivor's level of distress is directly affected by the agency's response to the tragedy. C.O.P.S., therefore, offers training and assistance to law enforcement agencies nationwide on how to respond to the tragic loss of a member of the law enforcement profession. C.O.P.S. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. C.O.P.S. programs and services are funded by grants and donations. Law Enforcement agencies and organizations who support C.O.P.S. at the $250 level or above will be identified as “Partners in Law Enforcement” with C.O.P.S. and will be included on a “Partners” banner that will be displayed at National Police Week.

Btrudell

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I grew up in tavares and didn't know this existed. Hopefully next time I visit the folks I can check it out.
In your defense, the park just opened a year ago this past June…..

Btrudell

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fun fact - The company I work for provided those jersey barriers =)
Oh you’re kidding! We so appreciate them! You gotta see what all they built from them. Probably got 5-6 new modified obstacles out of ’em!

Sponsored

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just feel bad for people in Florida. All flatlands, no real wheeling unless you stack up some concrete. Mud holes must get boring.
Near me are Elbe Hills, Evans Creek, Tahuya, Reiters Pit, and Walker Valley ORV Parks. Proper wood and hills and rocks to play around in.
Not to mention Fortune Creek, Liberty and Naches

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to mention Fortune Creek, Liberty and Naches
Right. Proper trails, not just flat dirt roads with puddles to splash in. If you've ever done any of those trails, you'd understand. lol

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in for next year!