Sponsored

Bronco model with no fender flares and flush wheels?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you said this 3 times, or is the forum glitching? My EB has flares. Most EBs have flares now because they are CUT to accommodate a bigger wheel. Do you know anything about Broncos? I usually have a better sense of humor, but this is EB 101 stuff. Cut and uncut look different. Also, it's 2020, not 1966.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going for something like this look
1975-Ford-Bronco-Front.jpg
That particular Bronco will cost a lot more than a new one. That is an uncut EB. They are cut with flares to accommodate larger wheels. Most EBs are now found cut with flares. Uncut EBs are kind of rare and they cost a lot more. Save up your Johnny if you want to buy one. They are pricey. You cannot get that look because no one wants a new Bronco with those little wheels. The current design reflects how people like me, who own an EB actually use their Broncos in current day. I'm sure you know Ford has been studying the EB phenomenon and they designed this Bronco to reflect that.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The photoshop image w/o the flares would look really, really good with narrower axles.

I would easily prefer that over what we're getting... but i understand i'm probably in the minority.
Then save up and buy an uncut EB like the OP posted.
Don't be that guy. So, all EBs with flares are owned by rednecks? Have you seen how much they are worth? Why are you coming in this forum and repeating the same crap over and over and then insulting people who own EBs? I dare you to go to an EB forum and call them a bunch of rednecks. If you don't like the Bronco, find a different forum to troll.

Ford Bronco Bronco model with no fender flares and flush wheels? deiter

KEYS

Badlands
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Offroad performance of a vehicle has as much or more to do with your willingness to beat on it than actual mechanical ability. That’s what makes a side by side or 20 year old anything better than a $90,000 Range Rover on trails. I have owned a 2008 Jeep Rubicon since new and I love those ugly plastic fenders. Having the fenders, tires, and real bumpers outside the perimeter of the shiny bits keeps the shiny bits shiny.

Now if you can afford to trash a fresh new rover every year, well that would be a fun way to go also.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you said this 3 times, or is the forum glitching? My EB has flares. Most EBs have flares now because they are CUT to accommodate a bigger wheel. Do you know anything about Broncos? I usually have a better sense of humor, but this is EB 101 stuff. Cut and uncut look different. Also, it's 2020, not 1966.
Use this button like I did and rejoice!

Ford Bronco Bronco model with no fender flares and flush wheels? 1596627129588

dilla

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev Suburban, Honda Element, 1976GMC Motorhome
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s a look I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in. Myself included.
The original Bronco was sold with flare-less fenders.
The body/fender structure on the new one is riddled with holes to mount the current flares, so I think the best we can hope for is a fender delete ‘filler panel’ that would be painted to match the body, and bolts on in place of the flares.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Range Rovers suck. I mean like really, really suck. Bad. Ooops did I say that out loud? Sorry mod, delete that if you want.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not quite sure why a pretty simple question degenerated into what it did. Sad.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was curious about this so I (poorly)photoshopped the fenders out. I can go either way to be honest :/

Ford Bronco Bronco model with no fender flares and flush wheels? 1596627129588
this is not a thing, if you delete the flares you need to change the wheels, sothis uglieness doesn't happen.

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is not a thing, if you delete the flares you need to change the wheels, sothis uglieness doesn't happen.
Man it looks good