JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is what I want to see. is there more? please show me more, and video. how did it do?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, if that video/picture is from Georgia, that video/picture is at least 6-7 months old...

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, if that video/picture is from Georgia, that video/picture is at least 6-7 months old...
I just got it from Bronco Nations recent post. I may have missed it being posted before...

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got it from Bronco Nations recent post. I may have missed it being posted before...
no, you're good. these have never been posted before so far as I have seen, means that Ford just released them to be 'leaked' today.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, I get the feeling we won't get the actual reveal until June, I doubt they'd be waiting to release more footage of camouflage testing if the full reveal was next week as well.

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, I get the feeling we won't get the actual reveal until June, I doubt they'd be waiting to release more footage of camouflage testing if the full reveal was next week as well.
I’m afraid you might be right :(

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It may be part of the video presentation of the reveal. It is silly to keep the trucks in a trailer sitting in Texas if the reveal isn't soon. Ford is really acting like A holes with this reveal. Just show the freaking thing!!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Camel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
It may be part of the video presentation of the reveal. It is silly to keep the trucks in a trailer sitting in Texas if the reveal isn't soon. Ford is really acting like A holes with this reveal. Just show the freaking thing!!!
You have every right to think this, but I am not a fan of your perspective.
  1. Ford and the Bronco team have a duty to take their time to ensure the reveal goes well and everyone stays safe, especially now.
  2. You aren't obligated to watch their every move as they prepare. Maybe these small releases are more out of kindness and understanding that people outside the circle want to know what's going on. They aren't trying to tease, they're trying to update without spilling too much.
Above all, they're teaching us patience and analytical skills, aren't they? I love the way this is being rolled out.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Ford and the Bronco team have a duty to take their time to ensure the reveal goes well and everyone stays safe, especially now.
  2. You aren't obligated to watch their every move as they prepare. Maybe these small releases are more out of kindness and understanding that people outside the circle want to know what's going on. They aren't trying to tease, they're trying to update without spilling too much.
Above all, they're teaching us patience and analytical skills, aren't they? I love the way this is being rolled out.
No problem, but Ford has more than 5 people running the show. They can also do multiple tasks at once. So, yes they can make ventilators, keep their people safe and reveal it on live stream!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They certainly won't be revealing it on the holiday weekend. Things are starting to open up and people will be doing things with family, not paying attention to vehicle reveals. I'm thinking beginning of June also.

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The one thing I see with most of these photos is some serious slant towards the front from the rear. Enough that water would run over the front windshield if it rains on the bronco sitting still. I hope there is a fox for that. Would be nice if they sat more like the photos Of the black bronco with an exhaust hose on it. I really hate the forward slant on new vehicles.

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Sponsored