Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was in TN and I agree the truck looks great but I also agree a lift will make it look much better. 35s on 4 door was perfect but it does need lifted slightly (yes I know the TN rig did not have the squatch lift but did have 35s). My plan is to definitely add 2” to 2.5” suspension lift. A) will look better and b) A bit more more articulation.
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a hell of a sticker shock seeing what it'd cost to upgrade an OBX to 33s+17" like the Wildtrak -- five tire+wheels gets you halfway to Sasquatch.

33s on the factory 18s is a bit more palatable but you lose some of the meatiness and the OBX painted wheels are too 'Honda CR-V' for the Bronco.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, I’m confused by the people that keep acting like 35’s are big. I need to see more normal sized tires that most off-road rigs are running today.
I run 37’s with no lift and don’t consider that as a huge tire, more so the next step up from entry level.
What vehicle can you run 37s with no lift?

Sponsored

Shaymer

Base
First Name
Shamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Jeeps, old Subarus, old BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't like the Orange until Doug's review.
Base, Sasquatch with black top, wheels, and trim looks solid.
I agree. Bronco from the factory is too short. Needs a lift regardless of tire size. IMO, the Icon4x4 redo of old school Broncos (with 33's) look about right. (top photo). They are about 5" taller than a Badlands on 33's.

I photoshopped a Badlands from the Ford colorizer and gave the one on the lower right about a 2" lift. Much better than the factory one on the lower left.
Ford Bronco Bronco needs a lift and bigger tires...in my humble opinion 1602855417517
Ford Bronco Bronco needs a lift and bigger tires...in my humble opinion 1602855417517
The white top and wheels looks sensational

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I kinda thought same until I saw in person last week in TN. The 2 door Badlands on 33s was fine - and actually better than fine. I was also thinking of going bigger, but I don’t feel that way now after seeing in person. The proportions are good on the truck - pictures and videos don’t do it justice.

Not on topic for this thread, but I gotta say that I’m totally fine to wait. I read of others frustration, but this rig is so sweet that it’s totally worth it.
Was in TN also and I completely agree with you on the 2 door and 33's. As far as the 4 door with the Squach package...I think the 35's are the right size for the 4 door....but it could use a little more lift. wasn't to thrilled with the fender clearance.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I happen to be in agreement with the OP. The 35s on the Sasquatch package look fine and all but it's not quite "there" yet. 37s seem like that sweet spot where it just looks "right". I would imagine that the only thing needed to fit 37s on the Sasquatch package would be a very simple 2" leveling kit and about 2 hours of labor. I'm very much looking forward to it.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
What vehicle can you run 37s with no lift?
My H2, I can run 38s by cranking my torsion bars but I’m comfortable at 37s for now as they do everything I ask of the truck without hurting power. They also help fill out the wheel wells better than the stock 315/70r17 and tie in everything.

There’s also a couple people running 39.5” tires with no suspension lift but that involves trimming and a couple other things.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dudes, pretty sure that Cyber 2D “Concept” In the vid above Is a not a real vehicle. I believe it’s basically a big 3D printed model, no engine, it’s a empty shell. It’s stance is not realistic.

Per the original question, I agree. Even the Sasquatch builds look like they need a 2/3 inch lift. Not sure what will be workable given CV angles but it’s feasible. Proper 37’s (bfg’s 37 don’t count) are also TBD. I’d wager we can make them fit but “Are the axles strong enough for 37’s” is the question.

Peace.

Rocket Rick

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I'll match what I have on my 2011 F150, 6 in lift with 35's

20201016_111610.jpg

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to be on 37's with the least amount of lift needed to run them with full up-travel. Preferably from the factory. Having been down the JEEP, Just Empty Every Pocket mish-mash mod path getting everything from the factory would be worth its weight in gold.
Sponsored