Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You should have ran from this dealer they tried fucking you twice and you stayed with them don’t be surprised if your order is still screwed up
The only reason I'm staying at this point is because the sales manager did email me in writing about the bronco I did want being on order and signing off on the dora and in writing saying they won't sell over msrp.
I'm not in nearly as much of a hurry as I was to get my bronco, but if they screw this up, I'm not going to hesitate to go scorched earth on their social medias and the local media.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a Bronco day two and went to dealership in January and ordered. Before Bronco was finished being built found out they messed my order up. They ordered two door model instead of a four door. When contacting them they acted like the the mistake was not their fault. They wanted me to sign off on the two door model. I told them that I didn't want to wait another 8 months too a year for the order. That Bronco was built with my order, right or wrong and I still wanted to see it. They sold it and I never saw it/signed off.
Good morning, Roger! Could you please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information? I would like to look into this order concern for you on my end. Thanks!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good morning, Roger! Could you please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information? I would like to look into this order concern for you on my end. Thanks!
Well we may never get to the bottom of it - but it sounds like Ford will!!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So no updates or clarifications, Roger?

slouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put 100 dollar deposit when I locked in order on day 2
That is a reservation deposit. Did you put down a deposit when you turned the reservation into an order?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you able to get Roger a trouble ticket number? I am sure that he won't be getting his Bronco that was sold to someone else (Allegedly). A trouble ticket though is almost as good as parking a Bronco in your driveway though.

OP
OP

Rbarc2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F- 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: A representative from Ford Motor Company has reached out to me and requested more information so he can look into the matter. Still waiting for a response.
Sponsored