First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok What i want to know is how many are actually on order.

Sold means delivered and in someones hands driving.

There are probably what like 5,000 of them scattered around dealerships for demo and at Bronco Roadeo. etc...

Leaving a number in transit.

I was under the impression that 190,000 converted reservations?

November they made just over 10,000. If they can keep up that production rate. then shouldnt all orders be filled in 18/19 months not counting new sales and orders?

I wonder what there projected "catch up" date is? I know someone at Ford is asking that question especially if they sit on the board.

MYHO sounds like it might be 2024 or 2025 before production catches up with demandand they can finally start having a few unsold units sitting on car lots!
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Administrator
How's the December numbers looking? Would like to get a feel for just how many 2021 Bronco's there ended up being built. Shame we can't get a breakdown of MOdel/Doors/Colors/etc.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only 25k of the 43k made are sold? Where are all these extra unclaimed broncos sitting at?
Maybe mannequins sitting on dealer lots that can't be sold?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mannequins count as "sold". Sold means that FoMoCo sold them, not that they sold to an end customer. (accounting)

Rail Transit takes weeks. It's not crazy to wait 4-6 weeks from build to delivery. Ok, it IS crazy, but apparently normal.
That really is, I've only ordered one car before but it took all of 3 and a half weeks to make it out the door in Leipzig, Germany to delivery at the dealership

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That really is, I've only ordered one car before but it took all of 3 and a half weeks to make it out the door in Leipzig, Germany to delivery at the dealership
Last week I looked into ordering a custom configured (base model + one option) Allroad for my wife (made in Germany) or Q5 (made in Mexico). Dealer quoted 6-7 months. Over 85% of Audis listed as "at dealership" or "in transit" to dealership are sold already, but Audi won't let dealers say that on their websites. The world has changed my friend. Let's hope 2022 regains some normality.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last week I looked into ordering a custom configured (base model + one option) Allroad for my wife (made in Germany) or Q5 (made in Mexico). Dealer quoted 6-7 months. Over 85% of Audis listed as "at dealership" or "in transit" to dealership are sold already, but Audi won't let dealers say that on their websites. The world has changed my friend. Let's hope 2022 regains some normality.
I'm talking purely transport duration, not considering production time at all. It would certainly take months for me to get an allocation if I wanted another 2 series, but once it is built, guess what, shipping time is still ~3 weeks from the factory to the dealership. I certainly don't expect a well oiled machine out of any aspect of ordering a new vehicle now, but transporting vehicles from the plant to the dealership is something that Ford is proving spectacularly bad at, especially considering this is a domestic product.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So by this estimate does that mean less than 50,000 Broncos made for MY 2021?
Does model year really mean anything? Other than depreciation?

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So does that mean that 17,856 are in transit, dealer mannequins or stranded on dirt mountain? I would suspect that in Jan you will see that number flip to the sales side once they are eligible for purchase and/or DM to be cleared out.
I think DM is pretty much gone - maybe a few hundred- don’t forget the sales figures above are U.S. only … our friends to the north have about 5,200. Cum production less Cum North American sales less dealer stock is about 5,500 for remaining DM and in transit.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm talking purely transport duration, not considering production time at all. It would certainly take months for me to get an allocation if I wanted another 2 series, but once it is built, guess what, shipping time is still ~3 weeks from the factory to the dealership. I certainly don't expect a well oiled machine out of any aspect of ordering a new vehicle now, but transporting vehicles from the plant to the dealership is something that Ford is proving spectacularly bad at, especially considering this is a domestic product.
Agreed.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only 25k of the 43k made are sold? Where are all these extra unclaimed broncos sitting at?
Those are U.S. sales only add another 5000 for Canada and about 1 months production is always in transit to be sold.
Sponsored