Wyo

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BL, 1968 Bronco, 2011 Expy, 2021 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
So will the 2.7l Bronco be number 1 for American/Canadian parts then? The Ranger is currently #1 with 70% and that is with the 2.3l. I remember when I had my full-size Bronco it was #1 but it was over 90%.
Advertisement

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Bronco
Outer Banks
FYI, its now been removed and replaced with a Grey Ranger as of this morning when I drove by.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Motorcity
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI, its now been removed and replaced with a Grey Ranger as of this morning when I drove by.
I was so pumped to finally get to see a two door in the flesh... and it was gone at 11:00 am when I drove by.

MrMollusk

Black Diamond
First Name
J.
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Bronco
Black Diamond
Some pictures make me so happy im getting a cyber orange 2 door then other times it doesn't. I wish it had more deeper tone orange in it but hey, ill still love it anyway
I feel the same way bro.

Efthreeoh

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Bronco
Black Diamond
yep they used to ...

https://fordauthority.com/fmc/ford-...otor-company-lima-engine-plant-lima-ohio-usa/

they will be made in Cleveland Ohio for the production vehicles.. turns out that is not a production engine.

https://corporate.ford.com/operations/locations/global-plants/cleveland-engine-plant-no-1.html
According to the Mexico engine plant website, Chihuahua doesn't build the 2.3L Ecoboost. I'd be hard pressed to believe the Chihuahua plant is building non-production 2.3L Ecoboost engines for pre-production Broncos. My bet is Ford opened a 2.3L engine production line in Mexico as a second source of supply. Fingers crossed my Bronco comes with a Cleveland-built Ecoboost.

Butzy

Black Diamond
First Name
Butzy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & wrangler
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it was luck of the draw but I saw a badlands preproduction unit at the Cleveland bronco event and the tag on it's 2.3 said Cleveland engine plant.

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement