Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So will the 2.7l Bronco be number 1 for American/Canadian parts then? The Ranger is currently #1 with 70% and that is with the 2.3l. I remember when I had my full-size Bronco it was #1 but it was over 90%.
Sponsored

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, its now been removed and replaced with a Grey Ranger as of this morning when I drove by.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI, its now been removed and replaced with a Grey Ranger as of this morning when I drove by.
I was so pumped to finally get to see a two door in the flesh... and it was gone at 11:00 am when I drove by.

MrMollusk

Black Diamond
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JK, Smart Brabus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some pictures make me so happy im getting a cyber orange 2 door then other times it doesn't. I wish it had more deeper tone orange in it but hey, ill still love it anyway
I feel the same way bro.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yep they used to ...

https://fordauthority.com/fmc/ford-...otor-company-lima-engine-plant-lima-ohio-usa/

they will be made in Cleveland Ohio for the production vehicles.. turns out that is not a production engine.

https://corporate.ford.com/operations/locations/global-plants/cleveland-engine-plant-no-1.html
According to the Mexico engine plant website, Chihuahua doesn't build the 2.3L Ecoboost. I'd be hard pressed to believe the Chihuahua plant is building non-production 2.3L Ecoboost engines for pre-production Broncos. My bet is Ford opened a 2.3L engine production line in Mexico as a second source of supply. Fingers crossed my Bronco comes with a Cleveland-built Ecoboost.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe it was luck of the draw but I saw a badlands preproduction unit at the Cleveland bronco event and the tag on it's 2.3 said Cleveland engine plant.
Sponsored