Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have the best write up I've seen.
Thanks. I fairly regularly write reviews (see review blog link in bio, if interested), but rarely about vehicles. Happy to contribute some here. I've seen lots of good info on this forum and appreciate all the other folks who have shared their impressions.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great post. The OBX interior choices are lame. The entire vehicle is to pedestrian in my view. I admit I will never use the Bad Lands ultra 4x4 features, but I would have to spend an additional $3500-4500 on aftermarket items if I went ,OBX. If they optioned an off road tire besides the SAS, I could live with swapping out the body colored flares. However, the interior choices are just unappealing. Might as well just drop it on the BL and enjoy the warranty.

OP
OP
mikeheel

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the great post. The OBX interior choices are lame. The entire vehicle is to pedestrian in my view. I admit I will never use the Bad Lands ultra 4x4 features, but I would have to spend an additional $3500-4500 on aftermarket items if I went ,OBX. If they optioned an off road tire besides the SAS, I could live with swapping out the body colored flares. However, the interior choices are just unappealing. Might as well just drop it on the BL and enjoy the warranty.
I like the roast interior for the seats on the OBX but do NOT like the roast dash.

Really, I just want a black interior across the board. I'll get close to that with MGV in the Badlands. But the OBX interior looked a lot better in person to me than I expected, and I could see that blue/gray leather working well with the AMB exterior. I'm still a strong Badlands lean at this point. I think I'd just keep the 33s on that.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why Ford locks out front cameras when out of certain modes or over 5mph (on my Navigator), GM/Cadillac has the whole dash screen on front cam if you choose at all times.

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorryfor your loss—but thanks for this... much appreciated!

Sponsored

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backseat video was my brother using an iPhone 11 Pro.

Regarding the camera views, I *think* what Shelby meant was that none of the "off-road" views are accessible unless you are in one of the off-road GOAT modes. I think there should still be *some* road accessible views, but I don't know for sure or which those would be.

Regarding the backseats, the 2-door doesn't fold fully flat, but it's a lot closer to flat than the 4-door. I'll scrounge around to see if I have any pictures of that. But I have been 4-door all the way and didn't take as many pictures of the 2-door.
Is it a safety issue on the cameras thinking it may be too distracting if you were going 70 mph trying to view the screen?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think, no matter what color, a dirty Bronco looks better than a clean Bronco. How did the Ford designers do that? Also, a Bronco with a female sitting in it, is much better looking, than a Bronco with a guy sitting in it.
Sponsored