Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is at least one out there…

6924DB91-CC2D-4FAA-881E-26F7A9FFDA31.jpeg
And now it is home!!! This thing is absolutely worth the hype and wait. But I still want my damn hammock🤪
Ford Bronco Bronco October 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 7,364 Sold / 7,668 Produced 5DB7354D-DC6E-42CD-9E75-57EBF237CECE
Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big?, fancy?— six letters, not Latin or foreign derived…..can you think of a simpler word that conveys the same meaning?

Go ahead, I’ll wait while you look up convey. ;)
Your use of "extant" was without a doubt very invidious.

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean if I’m taking everyone’s math that there will be 45,000 21 broncos and 20% of those are 2 door then that means only 9,000 2 door 2021 builds. Will be interesting to see the final numbers all said and done.
also need to factor in they stopped production on 2 doors August 13 because of MIC issues. There were about 17K produced at that time so my calc is closer to 3,200.

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It may be true that at an individual dealer level, reservations will be filled first. However, with the allocation formula for '22, dealers will run out of reservations at different times. Once a dealer runs out of reservations either they will start getting dealer stock or their allocation will drop to zero. I'm guessing dealer stock. Sure, no one knows for certain what will happen. Ford could change the allocation formula next week. However, Ford has been silent on the allocation formula for a month despite being hammered about it on Bronco Nation live, and Levine and Farley being tweeted about it many times a day.

My guess is Ford is being silent because they know that Reservations First can't be reconciled with the allocation formula. If Ford had some master plan on how to make it work, why wouldn't they just give the details? Another bad sign is that the FAQs have been updated to include dealer allocation, in addition to parts availability, as a reason Broncos might not be delivered in timestamp order.
Agreed - they cannot reconcile it! But with a wave of the hand they could announce officially yes we're going to keep our word &
fulfill reservations first, ramping up the line in whatever ways possible to get completed daily units up to maximum number & the resounding cheers would be heard loudly. Even with constraints if they'd just commit to it & then actually follow up with action. But my god now I'm just
dreaming in fantasy land. I don't believe they are maximizing the line & with all the secrecy we'll never know whats going on. Build week notices are not a very good gauge either.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who the F is buying Ford escapes? Cut that production in half and make more Broncos.
THIS!!! And some other models as well dammit.
Sponsored