Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope every scalper sees this before they keep insisting Broncos are 'rare'
every current bronco owner that settled for a model they didn’t want “until their real order comes in” thinking they’ll sell for more than they paid are punching the air right now
Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I want a good laugh I just talk to my dealer. He says 16-18 weeks for an order today till delivery. What I read here the numbers say it will be a 2023 delivery date. The MIC tops are still a mess. It looks like ADM's are going to be happening for another year. Looks like the dealers will be getting stock to sell before people that reserved and did the orders as required. Sometimes I feel like ordering a new loaded Bronco just to see how long it really takes and be in the loop of all the Ford info of crap.
My dealer sells at invoice. And he tells people he has no idea when their vehicle will be built. Honesty, go figure.

It's why I buy vehicles there.

-=[P@]=-

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger 4.0L, '18 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming everyone on this thread complaining about not having a VIN has a hard top. Am I right? If so, I have no complaints with Ford's order of operations. If they don't have hard tops, what should they do?
While I agree they can't just make hard tops appear out of thin air, but FORD could let us 2-door customer have a soft top option rather that letting non-reservation Broncos get built 1st!
I don't want either a 4-door or a hard top! What am I supposed to do?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's not as simple as this, but if Ford can build 7600 Broncos a month that's over 90K in 12. Seems like they could get most everyones Bronco by the end of '22 if they would just get their act together. Wishful thinking I know.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I agree they can't just make hard tops appear out of thin air, but FORD could let us 2-door customer have a soft top option rather that letting non-reservation Broncos get built 1st!
I don't want either a 4-door or a hard top! What am I supposed to do?
and maybe they are working on something like that, in the meantime they don’t have anything NTSB/DOT approved so they are shipping what they do have. The allocation formula however is complete BS

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, assuming they only had a single shift on typical work days (M-F), they produced ~365 a day
They have 2 shifts and work 6 days a week. 4.3 weeks in a month....or about 285 per day + Rangers in almost the same quantity. At full speed it's been reported they can do a combined total of 1,000 per day or 500 per shift. So it appears they are a little better then at half speed. If parts are available...they really need to get up to full speed or this wait is going to be very long (it already has).

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know it's not as simple as this, but if Ford can build 7600 Broncos a month that's over 90K in 12. Seems like they could get most everyones Bronco by the end of '22 if they would just get their act together. Wishful thinking I know.
AT full production speed they would all be done by mid-August.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are making a fundamental mistake in your assumptions; As you do not know the allocation formula Ford is using to steer production to where they like (and they certainly would not make a formula that did the opposite, all we do know, from a well known and trusted dealer, is that the allocation formula does not use the number of outstanding converted reservations at a dealer as a criteria at all...shows you how much Ford values them), it could be that some favored dealers get far more allocations than they have reservation orders across the Country and that those allocations would be used for high end stock vehicles. This would do two things, well.. three if you count pissing off people who reserved, first; would eat up basic factory capacity and leave less for reservation orders at other dealers. Second; would eat up commodities so even if your dealer allocations came up, they might bypass a reservation build due to lack of commodities, and build a more basic model for dealer stock at that dealer. Which exacerbates the problem even more. I think it is far more likely, even with increasing production levels, that perhaps a quarter of reservation holders are pushed deep into 2023 and beyond.

Let's back up to the middle of my missive above for a moment; Ford does not use the number of unfilled reservation orders at a dealer as part of the allocation formula. The place so little value on the reservations they originally claimed were the be all and end all of the process (before they intentionally destroyed that system with allocations which are incompatible with a reservation system) that they don't care enough about the people with them to even consider designing allocations to give an advantage to those who have been waiting in any way whatsoever. Ford is quite clear, their favored dealers will get Bronco's to sell and the rest can get happy about it, that is all they care about. Go read the threads about people trying to switch dealers, it ain't happening. Ford doesn't care about reservationists at all. No way they 'waste' valuable production on getting them all cleared out at the expense of their preferred dealers getting more stock.
I think you're wrong.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I want a good laugh I just talk to my dealer. He says 16-18 weeks for an order today till delivery. What I read here the numbers say it will be a 2023 delivery date. The MIC tops are still a mess. It looks like ADM's are going to be happening for another year. Looks like the dealers will be getting stock to sell before people that reserved and did the orders as required. Sometimes I feel like ordering a new loaded Bronco just to see how long it really takes and be in the loop of all the Ford info of crap.
Funny that, my dealer says no dealer stock until reservations are filled, just sayin! Everyone has their speculations and theories and the only certainty is that no one on this forum knows what will happen. No one!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny that, my dealer says no dealer stock until reservations are filled, just sayin! Everyone has their speculations and theories and the only certainty is that no one on this forum knows what will happen. No one!
Yep, nobody knows including anyone at Ford. I have a 7/20 reservation for a OBX 2.7 Lux hardtop and my mindset has been since early summer that I likely won't have it in my driveway until Q4 of next year at the soonest. I did get my "order confirmed" email a couple days ago and in the mean time I guess I'll have to be satisfied with gifts from Ford like the Bronco flag that arrived today, lol. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, nobody knows including anyone at Ford. I have a 7/20 reservation for a OBX 2.7 Lux hardtop and my mindset has been since early summer that I likely won't have it in my driveway until Q4 of next year at the soonest.
I hope you get it sooner sir. I am a 7/18, but my dealer just got four picked last week and there are only three left in front of me so I suspect to be pulled either at the end of the November scheduling or December scheduling. You are not far off of me, hopefully you have a favorable spot at your dealer. Here's to you getting your vehicle sooner.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope you get it sooner sir. I am a 7/18, but my dealer just got four picked last week and there are only three left in front of me so I suspect to be pulled either at the end of the November scheduling or December scheduling. You are not far off of me, hopefully you have a favorable spot at your dealer. Here's to you getting your vehicle sooner.
I hope you are right. My wife saw one of these little electric 25mph LSV's when we were in Florida last week. It's called a Moke and She wants one instead of a golf cart that we thinking of buying so maybe I'll get one and pretend it's a Bronco, lol. ;)

Ford Bronco Bronco October 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 7,364 Sold / 7,668 Produced Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 4.47.38 PM

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What’s the last week that MY21 will be built? Pushed back to 11/15 week.. running out of weeks to push it back at this point.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you are right. My wife saw one of these little electric 25mph LSV's when we were in Florida last week. It's called a Moke and She wants one instead of a golf cart that we thinking of buying so maybe I'll get one and pretend it's a Bronco, lol. ;)

Ford Bronco Bronco October 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 7,364 Sold / 7,668 Produced Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 4.47.38 PM
I think that is a solid runner plan.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What % of Broncos built and sold are SEMA Broncos? You would think anyone can get a Bronco these days on the number I have seen. Such a distortion of reality.
Sponsored