First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I’m a “newb” so if I’m not posting this in the right place or not following a set protocol, please educate me and steer me straight.

In my searching for the correct sizes and pitch for the stamped BRONCO bolts/screws, I was able to locate a couple of posts, one for sure was on this forum, the other I don’t recall because I could not find it again.

Anyhoo, neither of the posts were all-inclusive, so here’s what I have concluded:

° Large screws on HD modular front bumper are M8 x 1.25 x 33mm long, with a Torx Plus (TP) 40 (TP40) internal socket head.

° Medium screws at hood/windshield valance are M6 x 1.00 x 26mm long (one of these is situated right behind the antenna lug), with a TP30 internal socket head.

° Smaller screws on side mirror mounts are M6 x 1.00 x 22mm, with a TP25 internal socket head.

I purchased the Neiko socket bit set off of Amazon. Linked here:

https://a.co/d/9e49IxB

It contains all you see in the attached pics. It worked with no issues.

NOTE: The TP internal sockets are SIX LOBE or POINTS, with blunt points, not sharper like the regular Torx.

Also, on my Outer Banks, I am planning to use stainless tamper resistant, Torx Security (TS), FIVE LOBE, PENTALOBE screws, because my Bronco sleeps outside at night. I found some in the UK, listed on eBay, linked here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3036043002...ar=602841326724&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

But, I also found them at Fastenright, linked here:

https://www.fastenright.com/

I hope this helps other newbs trying to find their way to usable, concise information.

Cheers all!

Ford Bronco Bronco OE “Stamped” Screw/Bolt Sizes - Socket Set ECB7C073-771A-430B-BC9C-010DCBDDF368

Ford Bronco Bronco OE “Stamped” Screw/Bolt Sizes - Socket Set 33A6EC8D-8B8F-4744-B513-0AEB3F5C596A
Sponsored

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this helps other newbs trying to find their way to usable, concise information.
I'm sorry, but this is B6G.
We deal in rumour, conjecture and whatever "my dealer told me🥃".

Perhaps we should start a B6G_2.0 ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, thanks for the info!

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much for posting this information. You've made my life easier!