Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did your trip end up costing in the end? I'd like to do the New Hampshire one myself.
Cost was very low...

Hotel - free (I used marriott points and a free night certificate). 2x night would have been maybe $400

Off rodeo itself was a few hundred $$, but some was refunded after participation. There was also a $200ish credit at the little souvenir store.

Travel from NJ to NH and food, etc, add in a few hundred extra.

Honestly - I'd do it if the fee wasn't refunded and didnt use hotel points. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.

Order summary
NEW HAMPSHIRE - Owner Fee: Deposit Post Delivery Ă— 1 $150.00
NEW HAMPSHIRE - Owner Fee: Reservation (Non-Refundable) Ă— 1 $35.00
Owner Fee: Vehicle Damage Waiver Ă— 1 $75.00

Subtotal $260.00

Total$260.00 USD American Express (ending in xxxx)

$260.00
Refund American express - $150.00
Sponsored

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey OP I'm in CA not PA, but my dealership sent out an email advertising a free guest for the off-rodeo. I got to take my wife for no cost (other than lodging/food, but yea).

I have no idea what the nationwide setup is, but you could at least ask the dealer if they have a program like that. Good Luck!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey OP I'm in CA not PA, but my dealership sent out an email advertising a free guest for the off-rodeo. I got to take my wife for no cost (other than lodging/food, but yea).

I have no idea what the nationwide setup is, but you could at least ask the dealer if they have a program like that. Good Luck!
What dealership was that?!
Also wondering how the dealership arranged that with Off-Roadeo.

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What dealership was that?!
Also wondering how the dealership arranged that with Off-Roadeo.

Villa Ford in Orange. It wasn't even from the salesperson, it seemed like it was from their marketing team or something. They also emailed me a non-Off-Rodeo opportunity to drive the Bronco in Southern California at one of three events. I think one was near Thousand Oaks, don't remember where the second was, and the one I got to go to was in Temecula.

Toreno Winn handled my sale. Great experience all around with them if anyone is looking.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For how much you pay especially if you actually bought the Bronco they should at least have a place for you to stay. At least have an area to se up a tent. Lol.

Buy the time you get done paying for everything it's pretty pricey from what im seeing. From your personal cost to the extra cost of a guest to hotel price and the insurance cost then factor in food. You mise well go on a vacation. Lol.
There are plenty of 60k+ vehicles you can buy where they don’t offer any free shit. Off Roadeo was free whether you bought a 30k base or a topped out model for 60k. I thought it was pretty generous.

I went to the one in Vegas. I didn’t have to fly there. It was worth the price for fuel, food, and two nights at a hotel. I actually made a few hundred bucks at the poker table, and with the $250 I got to spend in the gift shop for not bringing a guest, I came out ahead.

Reactions: bhb

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I flew into Vegas and made it part of my vacation. I would not have gone to Vegas if not for the event but my wife had never been. The event itself was the highlight of the trip.

I am not sure it is really a good look to complain about costs when you bought a vehicle that has zero every
There are plenty of 60k+ vehicles you can buy where they don’t offer any free shit. Off Roadeo was free whether you bought a 30k base or a topped out model for 60k. I thought it was pretty generous.

I went to the one in Vegas. I didn’t have to fly there. It was worth the price for fuel, food, and two nights at a hotel. I actually made a few hundred bucks at the poker table, and with the $250 I got to spend in the gift shop for not bringing a guest, I came out ahead.
Hell I flew into Vegas and it was still worth it. The fact that someone can complain about something like this is astounding.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell I flew into Vegas and it was still worth it.
I’m considering doing Moab with a friend who lives out west. It’s unlikely I’d off-road in UT under normal circumstances, so it would be worth it for me. Totally different than NH but to do it with a friend and I’m a new location would be cool.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

No doubt. I wast saying it would be nice if they had a place to camp on the property. Keep the hotel cost down and have a cool place to stay at the event and mingle with people at the campground after hour's.

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thinking of doing an Off-Roadeo. What's the typical cost if you bring 1 guest? Looks like you still have to pay for logging and everything else. What's all included?

I think my 12 year old daughter would love this. It think it would be a great chance to make a great memory with her and also sway her over a bit to the Bronco side since she's a big Jeep fan. Lol.
My son and I attended NH and he is old enough to drive and we both had a tremendous time. Well worth it in my opinion.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No doubt. I wast saying it would be nice if they had a place to camp on the property. Keep the hotel cost down and have a cool place to stay at the event and mingle with people at the campground after hour's.
That would have been a blast. Most of the people in my group would have been fun to camp with, but it was also freezing ass cold on Mt Petosi in December (and probably balls hot June-September). Also, for many people, myself included, camping requires copious amounts of alcoholic beverages and I doubt the off roadeo people would want to babysit a bunch of drunks. Perhaps they should have recommended a campground like they did a hotel for each venue, but there would probably be liability issues if they facilitated camping for their guests. There’s always a couple idiots in every group.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took my wife to the NH offroadeo. The cost is pretty much outlined in the literature. If you don't want to stay at one of their discounted resorts, there is a campground within walking distance to the event. I didn’t get a price on it however. I also opted out of the insurance coverage. If I'm doing $3500 in damage, I don’t belong on the trail. I understand things can happen but they also understand those vehicles are going to get beat up and you have the opportunity to find any damage prior to taking it out. Much like renting a car. I did take someone else’s vehicle where I wouldn't take a $500 vehicle and left there totally impressed with the abilities of the Bronco and had a great time doing it. Totally worth it for a nice weekend getaway. Would probably be better during the week though but costly if you have to miss work.

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m considering doing Moab with a friend who lives out west. It’s unlikely I’d off-road in UT under normal circumstances, so it would be worth it for me. Totally different than NH but to do it with a friend and I’m a new location would be cool.
I took my 16 year old son and we combined it with a visit to Arches and college tour at BYU. It was a great use of time and money with my firstborn and the setting was amazing. By that time, my enthusiasm had been waning and the experience really made me excited to get my Bronco.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found it to be well worth the cost. Wife and I had a blast. We did Moab and combined it with a road trip from Canada down to Arizona. Camped not far from the site.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo cost? 6B7FF665-9D9E-4C83-B29E-B01E8CFE550C

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found it to be well worth the cost. Wife and I had a blast. We did Moab and combined it with a road trip from Canada down to Arizona. Camped not far from the site.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo cost? 6B7FF665-9D9E-4C83-B29E-B01E8CFE550C
Nice. Yeah it sounds fun. I really want an excuse to head up to NH. It's beautiful up that way and I think my daughter would have a blast.

Eventually I would love to hit up Moab. Not the off roadeo but the area itself. So many places out West on my bucket list. 🪣

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just came back from NH and it was incredible. Full day and trails that were challenging and fun. Learned a ton about the bronco too and it’s capabilities. What was also impressive is how much these broncos get beat on every day, and not a single creek or rattle. Overall The whole experience was totally worth it and worth more than I paid (don’t say that often, if at all).
Sponsored