Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got that and was going to sign up but the link takes you to BN and you have to opt into 3rd party information sharing. WTF? And you need to contact them to opt out after the fact?

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got that and was going to sign up but the link takes you to BN and you have to opt into 3rd party information sharing. WTF? And you need to contact them to opt out after the fact?
Exactly. I posted this before and I'll keep beating the drum because I have a strong personal aversion to my info being sold or shared online, especially when it's done in a duplicitous way.

Ford = Bronco Nation, Bronco Nation = Ford. BN is run by Jackson-Dawson, Ford's marketing company. From the website's terms and conditions:​
By using the Site, You agree that Jackson-Dawson may use Your personal data as described in the Privacy Policy, including using Your email and phone number to communicate with You regarding the Site. You understand that email communication can be intercepted by, or transmitted to, unintended third parties. You expressly agree to hold Jackson-Dawson harmless for any damages associated with any breach of Your email or erroneous transmission.
To promote services offered by Jackson-Dawson, Ford Motor Company, or other third parties that We think You would be interested in.
  • We may promote services that an owner of a Ford Bronco may be interested in.
    • For the purposes specified at the time of collection.
    • There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected.
BN nothing but a marketing site for Ford, created to sell swag for Ford and annual recurring "memberships" while posing as an enthusiast site run by "Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts."​
And that's why I'll never register an account there.

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. I posted this before and I'll keep beating the drum because I have a strong personal aversion to my info being sold or shared online, especially when it's done in a duplicitous way.

Ford = Bronco Nation, Bronco Nation = Ford. BN is run by Jackson-Dawson, Ford's marketing company. From the website's terms and conditions:​
By using the Site, You agree that Jackson-Dawson may use Your personal data as described in the Privacy Policy, including using Your email and phone number to communicate with You regarding the Site. You understand that email communication can be intercepted by, or transmitted to, unintended third parties. You expressly agree to hold Jackson-Dawson harmless for any damages associated with any breach of Your email or erroneous transmission.
To promote services offered by Jackson-Dawson, Ford Motor Company, or other third parties that We think You would be interested in.
  • We may promote services that an owner of a Ford Bronco may be interested in.
    • For the purposes specified at the time of collection.
    • There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected.
BN nothing but a marketing site for Ford, created to sell swag for Ford and annual recurring "memberships" while posing as an enthusiast site run by "Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts."​
And that's why I'll never register an account there.​
In the words of the great Steve Martin (The Jerk)..."Oh, it's a profit deal"

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Definitely put Coopers Bbq out in Llano TX on your list for good brisket and Beef ribs.

20200309_183814.jpg

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

havent lived in austin for almost 15 years. anyone recognize this place near/in jollyville?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//30...6,-97.7317175,3854m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0
Quarry inside the Robinson Ranch. It's not a public spot or place anyone off roads. Literally 5 miles from my house.

When I heard Austin I assumed/hoped they meant Hidden Falls Adventure Park out by Marble Falls. I know that place like the back of my hand and helped cut several of the trails back when they opened up like 15 years ago or so.

edit: Wait, next SUMMER??!? Summer? In Texas? In a quarry? No cooling breezes at all. Do they understand what heat stroke is?
Sponsored

Last edited: