Sponsored

Bronco Off-ROADEO - May 2021 in Texas (Who's Going?)

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There for sure. (y)
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

was about to say that this would suck since nobody is getting their broncos in time to enjoy it

but apparently all you need is a car order and they will provide you one (so for newbies this would be great as you dont have to worry about destroying your car)
They have 2 conflicting paragraphs on the same page

This section sounds like you need to have taken delivery of the Bronco
Off-Rodeo said:
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND?
Original owners of a qualifying all-new 2021 Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition. Eligible participants will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend. Additional reservations will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis – More details to come on the cost to attend for non-owners.
But this section states you only need to have placed an order
Off-Rodeo said:
WHEN CAN I SIGN UP FOR OFF-ROADEO?
Registration for Bronco Off-Roadeo will open in early 2021. Once you have placed an order or taken delivery for a qualifying all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition you will be eligible to register for Off-Roadeo. Participants that wish to attend prior to ordering a 2021 Bronco or Bronco Sport will be allowed to register and purchase a spot based on availability.
I submitted my form and am looking forward to hearing from them.

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely checking it out! Austin’s only a two hour drive for us 😊❤

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Updated: The bronco rodeo isn’t an event it’s an off road driving school.”

Based on this Dealer Preview website, it looks like the Bronco Off-ROADEO will be this upcoming May 2021. (See image details)

If this turns out the be correct, who plans to go? Does any know exactly where in Texas the event will be held?

Does anyone know the area?
I am already planning and booked for the Tennessee event this April.

DE55FC46-DB10-4A86-BFF4-9814A388C57E.jpeg
I will attend if you Facebook live this event :LOL:

Sponsored

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on being there. I didn't realize it was in May. Will be cool to get to drive one off road before we buy.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It should be in the Austin area. Probably Marble Falls or Enchanted Rock.

If it is open to order holders (as I don't think any will have been delivered by then) I will definitely be in attendance.
I thought I read that it was 1 hour west of Austin??

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I read that it was 1 hour west of Austin??
You must not be from Texas. If it is within 2-3 hours of a Major City it is in that City's area. I mean I can drive an hour and a half and still be in the Houston area.

Marble Falls has a few off road parks nearby and starts the actual rock crawling opportunity of central Texas. Also if you map some of the places we have talked about in this thread you will see they are about an hour west of Austin. North-west and south-west also count.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You must not be from Texas. If it is within 2-3 hours of a Major City it is in that City's area. I mean I can drive an hour and a half and still be in the Houston area.

Marble Falls has a few off road parks nearby and starts the actual rock crawling opportunity of central Texas. Also if you map some of the places we have talked about in this thread you will see they are about an hour west of Austin. North-west and south-west also count.
Lived in Houston twice....that was enough

Sponsored

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure it will be @ Hidden Falls. I've never gone 4 wheeling there, but used to ride my dirtbike there all the time before I was "exported" to the DFW area. I have many great memories of that place!

I doubt my Bronco will be delivered in time, but I'll catch the first one I can. Only question will be whether to do TX or drive up to Moab?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm pretty sure it will be @ Hidden Falls. I've never gone 4 wheeling there, but used to ride my dirtbike there all the time before I was "exported" to the DFW area. I have many great memories of that place!

I doubt my Bronco will be delivered in time, but I'll catch the first one I can. Only question will be whether to do TX or drive up to Moab?
I thought I heard that the spot this video was shot at was where it’s gonna be...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I heard that the spot this video was shot at was where it’s gonna be...

Yup I remember that. One of the members here did some good sleuthing based off the clues in the video and if I recall was closer to Horseshoe Bay (well at least the video they recorded was). It always made sense they would go to Hidden Falls though too.

We shall see in about a month when the dealers do their off rodeo and reports/pics start trickling out.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a dealer and my brother and I are going to the first one on the 10th. They are putting us up in the Horseshoe Resort. Basically, the morning will be propaganda and drive the baby, lunch, propaganda and drive the big broncos. Evening is cookout/picnic style event then GTFO Tuesday. We are flying down on the 8th to chill and get into mischief Sunday. Will try to get video/pics if permitted. Supposedly, we will do different types of off-roading including recovery. The registration site said to expect to get dirty, plan for rain and bring a change of clothes. If it's like regular dealer meetings there it be 80% propaganda, 10% socialization, 10% everything else.
Sponsored