Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience from the Off-Roadeo in NH from July 12th. First off, if you're debating whether to do it, you need to. Awesome experience and well worth the 6 hour drive up from NJ that we did. Woke up the next day and wish I could do it again. Totally surpassed anything I was expecting to get out of the experience. Our guide Evan was awesome and very helpful teaching everyone what this thing can do starting out on the ORX course.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_2400.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_2402.JPG

That's my wife driving it currently in the ORX course. Threw her into the fire trying out the teeter-tottering bit to check out the Stabar-disconnect feature. Handled it like a seasoned off roader but hasn't so much as climbed a curb at Wegman's.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6009.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6011.JPG

I got to do the rock climb trying out the 1 pedal drive and trail control (cruise control)
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6020.JPG

I personally have a 4 door Badlands but decided to check out what the 2 door had to offer on the trail drive. It seemed pretty bullet proof and a rolling cheat code with Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_2407.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6025.JPG

Here's some photos from the day and a collection of videos I took. Photos really flatten out the terrain in most cases but the inclinometer on the dash was reading mid to high 20 degrees in some parts.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6026.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6035.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6038.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6043.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6044.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6046.JPG

Took the ski lift up to the top of Gunstock MTN for lunch. Amazing views on an amazing summer day
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_6027.JPG

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_2409.JPG

So yeah definitely attend one of these (NH is the best in my unbiased opinion haha) if you're on the fence about it. Once Ford opens this up to non owners, they're going to have more interested buyers for sure. Great sales tool if it can get my wife to now want one for herself.
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience IMG_2419.JPG

Sponsored

Last edited:

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It rained when we went. I got the feeling that we did much less than most people. We didnā€™t do the obstacle course in the beginning, and we didnā€™t do any sort of sight seeing or ski lifts.

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It rained when we went. I got the feeling that we did much less than most people. We didnā€™t do the obstacle course in the beginning, and we didnā€™t do any sort of sight seeing or ski lifts.
Sorry to hear dude. Yeah then that kinda puts a damper on the whole experience. We got real lucky. It was suppose to storm in the morning but blew over and cleared up from most of the day. It finally downpoured as we were finishing up the recovery demo at the end of the day.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested to know could you and your wife not both drive? Or you wanted to trade off? The wife and have reserved to go in august to the NH off rodeo. We both bought broncos and I am hoping we each get our own to drive. That we we both get the most out of the experience. We bought our Broncos use and have already been out a few times. Building confidence as we go.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool, will be doing the Nevada one in a few weeks with my son, looking forward to that with him. And a big thumbs up to the wife on driving the course as well, plus, she is a keeper in my opinion, I see that UNC shirt, hell ya šŸ’Ŗ

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear dude. Yeah then that kinda puts a damper on the whole experience. We got real lucky. It was suppose to storm in the morning but blew over and cleared up from most of the day. It finally downpoured as we were finishing up the recovery demo at the end of the day.
Recovery demo? Didnā€™t do that either. He just opened the swingate and told us to buy name brand stuff from Ford of course, and the difference between different shackles and ropes vs straps.

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to know could you and your wife not both drive? Or you wanted to trade off? The wife and have reserved to go in august to the NH off rodeo. We both bought broncos and I am hoping we each get our own to drive. That we we both get the most out of the experience. We bought our Broncos use and have already been out a few times. Building confidence as we go.
We switched off but I drove most of the afternoon. With both of you owning a Bronco, you would most likely could have your own vehicle to drive. I'm assuming you would have to sign up separately, under each of your vins, for the same day for it work. As my wife was a guest and I was the owner, we could only have the 1 vehicle and then trade off.

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool, will be doing the Nevada one in a few weeks with my son, looking forward to that with him. And a big thumbs up to the wife on driving the course as well, plus, she is a keeper in my opinion, I see that UNC shirt, hell ya šŸ’Ŗ
I agree but as a Wolfpack fan and alum, it creates for some real interesting times haha

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We switched off but I drove most of the afternoon. With both of you owning a Bronco, you would most likely could have your own vehicle to drive. I'm assuming you would have to sign up separately, under each of your vins, for the same day for it work. As my wife was a guest and I was the owner, we could only have the 1 vehicle and then trade off.
I didnā€™t realize guests could drive. Hmm maybe that changes things and we will go to two different locations. I was under the impression a guest could only be a passenger.

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indidnt real size guests could drive. Hmm maybe that changes things and we will go to two different locations. I was under the impression a guest could only be a passenger.
Yep, just need be a licensed driver and over 18 I believe to drive as a guest.

Sponsored

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my experience from the Off-Roadeo in NH from July 12th. First off, if you're debating whether to do it, you need to. Awesome experience and well worth the 6 hour drive up from NJ that we did. Woke up the next day and wish I could do it again. Totally surpassed anything I was expecting to get out of the experience. Our guide Evan was awesome and very helpful teaching everyone what this thing can do starting out on the ORX course.

That's my wife driving it currently in the ORX course. Threw her into the fire trying out the teeter-tottering bit to check out the Stabar-disconnect feature. Handled it like a seasoned off roader but hasn't so much as climbed a curb at Wegman's.

I got to do the rock climb trying out the 1 pedal drive and trail control (cruise control)

I personally have a 4 door Badlands but decided to check out what the 2 door had to offer on the trail drive. It seemed pretty bullet proof and a rolling cheat code with Sasquatch.

Here's some photos from the day and a collection of videos I took. Photos really flatten out the terrain in most cases but the inclinometer on the dash was reading mid to high 20 degrees in some parts.

Took the ski lift up to the top of Gunstock MTN for lunch. Amazing views on an amazing summer day

So yeah definitely attend one of these (NH is the best in my unbiased opinion haha) if you're on the fence about it. Once Ford opens this up to non owners, they're going to have more interested buyers for sure. Great sales tool if it can get my wife to now want one for herself.

I agree that anyone who may be considering the NH Roadeo MUST do it! A phenomenal experience and facility. I was at the NH Rodeo on a Monday, June 27. Evan was also our guide, he was great!
There was a downpour in the morning and made the course slick and enjoyable, as did having only 4 groups total/4 Broncos on the trail. It seems Monday is a good day to avoid the weekend crowd.
Ironically, out of the 4 groups of participants, I was the only ā€œBroncolessā€ member as I was told it was an anomaly to have so many fortunate Bronco owners present (75%).
The NH Roadeo has both 2 & 4 Door Broncos available. Mostly BL & 2 door WT.
Having a small group (4 Broncos) was awesome! The dump of rain in the morning made the various trails more challenging and enjoyable. We had a great group of participants and covered a lot of technical and challenging terrain. Lots and lots of of time behind the wheel!
7e7c44a2-0f2c-4eb3-b6e8-25d59e36e2a9-jpeg.jpg

d06a9da0-1c4c-493a-940f-002f160bf086-jpeg.jpg

3e5709ec-c6f0-4115-90d3-c78567e56ad2-jpeg.jpg

While I have spent time off roading in the SW, the NH site is awesome and offered very diverse and technical terrain. Through forest and mud, over steep granite and rock trails, mountain back roads. Incredible experience with an even greater appreciation of the Broncoā€™s capabilities. Itā€™s a beast! Thanks again to Evan and his staff for an incredible experience!!

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My hubby and I will be there on Monday after dropping our kids off at sleep away camp in NH this weekend. Canā€™t wait!!

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that anyone who may be considering the NH Roadeo MUST do it! A phenomenal experience and facility. I was at the NH Rodeo on a Monday, June 27. Evan was also our guide, he was great!
There was a downpour in the morning and made the course slick and enjoyable, as did having only 4 groups total/4 Broncos on the trail. It seems Monday is a good day to avoid the weekend crowd.
Ironically, out of the 4 groups of participants, I was the only ā€œBroncolessā€ member as I was told it was an anomaly to have so many fortunate Bronco owners present (75%).
The NH Roadeo has both 2 & 4 Door Broncos available. Mostly BL & 2 door WT.
Having a small group (4 Broncos) was awesome! The dump of rain in the morning made the various trails more challenging and enjoyable. We had a great group of participants and covered a lot of technical and challenging terrain. Lots and lots of of time behind the wheel!
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience 3e5709ec-c6f0-4115-90d3-c78567e56ad2-jpe

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo NH experience 3e5709ec-c6f0-4115-90d3-c78567e56ad2-jpe

While I have spent time off roading in the SW, the NH site is awesome and offered very diverse and technical terrain. Through forest and mud, over steep granite and rock trails, mountain back roads. Incredible experience with an even greater appreciation of the Broncoā€™s capabilities. Itā€™s a beast! Thanks again to Evan and his staff for an incredible experience!!
Same with our group on a Tuesday. 4 groups with 3 out of the 4 receiving their Broncos already. Weekends seem to be real busy with them saying that thereā€™s usually around 16 groups and have had up to 60 participants with owners bringing multiple guests
Sponsored