vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

hoping the NE is fall timeframe so I can drive my Bronco up or at least thats the plan.

Advertisement

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y
When are they opening up Moab etc?

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw Jetta se
I'm curious about the scheduling of the day and half sessions. Are they running the Roadeo continuous 7 days a week? The second day session starts at 8am-12pm. Does that imply that the next round of participants will have their day 1 afternoon session that afternoon starting at 1:30pm? If not, then I don't understand why the early start. If it starts at 8am, then you'll have to be on the shuttle from Horseshoe Bay no later than 7:30am. That implies an early start of 5 or 6am to get going.
Dang, all I saw was starts at 130, I’m driving from town each day. That second day gonna be tough.

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Does anyone know what it costs to bring a second person?
it's $595 for the first guest and then $295 for the 2nd and third guest. Does not include travel and hotel that is on you as well.

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Clubs

I could have sworn originally it was said the 1 guest fee was @ $250, thus the Ford deduction voucher pretty much paid for your "plus 1".
Am I dreaming that up?
That is how I remember it as well, looks like maybe more slimy marketing doublespeak words:
The Ford update I received on March 25th included this text:

While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Broncoout on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023.
They neglected to highlight the "toward" part as in the total cost was the now revealed $595. My wife does not want to drive either, but simply sit in the passenger seat, surely $250 is more than enough profit to cover this. Ford/Jackson Dawson/Bronco Nation at its finest.

Ford, you have time to correct this?

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Clubs

For those wondering pricing break down here was how mine went:

Owner Deposit Pre Delivery (this is refunded once you take ownership of your bronco): $200.00
Vehicle Damage Waiver (not required but covers up to 3,500 in accidental damage to Bronco): $75.00
Owner Registration Fee: $35.00
Owner Guest Fee (includes tax and 250.00 credit): $366.56
Total: $676.56

Times are:
Day 1: 1PM to 7PM
Day 2: 7:30AM to 11:30AM (This one I might be wrong on. I didn't write it down before I processed my order.)
Ok, and just to be sure, the reservation covers both days, right? Or do we need to register for each day?

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Wow, that web site is a beating. I’m still waiting on them to verify my order.

Interesting that the event is near Horseshoe Bay. My wife and I have been looking at homes there for retirement. We moved from Austin to Phoenix 23 years ago and have been considering moving back. If she wants to do the Off Rodeo thing, then we’re probably going to sign up for the Texas location. If not, then I’m opting for the closest, which for me would be the Nevada site.

ELS

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a MY22 order with Granger due my b&p selections, am I still able to register? Or is the off-roadeo only available to orders that are able to be produced in 2021?

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Got mine as well! Will be attending with the wife July9-10

For those wondering about the cost of Horseshoe Bay Resort on those days, the special rate takes it from 429 (497 with tax per day) to 343.20 (406.19 with tax per day). Cost is cheaper if you stay during the weekend though.
Got mine, same day, 07/09-10!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Clubs

You can use the perk $$$s they offered to apply against the guest fee. Some help.
I get the feeling they factored the perks into the $595.

Advertisement

Ridergraphix

Advertisement