Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those wondering pricing break down here was how mine went:

Owner Deposit Pre Delivery (this is refunded once you take ownership of your bronco): $200.00
Vehicle Damage Waiver (not required but covers up to 3,500 in accidental damage to Bronco): $75.00
Owner Registration Fee: $35.00
Owner Guest Fee (includes tax and 250.00 credit): $366.56
Total: $676.56

Times are:
Day 1: 1PM to 7PM
Day 2: 7:30AM to 11:30AM (This one I might be wrong on. I didn't write it down before I processed my order.)
Ok, and just to be sure, the reservation covers both days, right? Or do we need to register for each day?
Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, that web site is a beating. I’m still waiting on them to verify my order.

Interesting that the event is near Horseshoe Bay. My wife and I have been looking at homes there for retirement. We moved from Austin to Phoenix 23 years ago and have been considering moving back. If she wants to do the Off Rodeo thing, then we’re probably going to sign up for the Texas location. If not, then I’m opting for the closest, which for me would be the Nevada site.

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a MY22 order with Granger due my b&p selections, am I still able to register? Or is the off-roadeo only available to orders that are able to be produced in 2021?

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine as well! Will be attending with the wife July9-10

For those wondering about the cost of Horseshoe Bay Resort on those days, the special rate takes it from 429 (497 with tax per day) to 343.20 (406.19 with tax per day). Cost is cheaper if you stay during the weekend though.
Got mine, same day, 07/09-10!

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You can use the perk $$$s they offered to apply against the guest fee. Some help.
I get the feeling they factored the perks into the $595.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Booked for first weekend in Aug

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm booked for opening day June 28th, the resort they partner with is ridiculously high, like $600 for 2 nights in their cheapest room ($80 additional fee on top of the room rate, wtf?). I found a nice hotel for half the price.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on the higher fee for the first guest it almost seems like it's no longer free if you bring an extra person. Anyone else notice how each additional person is essentially half of that first guest?
I'm way excited about this, but it's high prices like this that will likely make this event last maybe 2 years and then die because of "loss of interest."
Anyone get prices for the activities? I'm assuming they're at least $295 as well but I didn't want to reserve for Texas.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Its great that they have 3 locations all on the west coast but still non for us on the east side, another let down from Ford. I can only guess that based on history they will have the event location in Maine so that its inconvenient for 95% of us east coast purchasers...prove me wrong Ford.
Last time I checked Texas is not on the west coast, here is a refresher on US Geography.

Map_of_USA_with_state_and_territory_names_2.png

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm puzzled that so many are upset that there's a charge for bringing a guest. This experience is all extra. Ford didn't have to make an off roading experience available for free, or at all. It costs a lot of money to set up events like this; no one should be surprised that there are some fees involved.
Sponsored