Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a MY22 order with Granger due my b&p selections, am I still able to register? Or is the off-roadeo only available to orders that are able to be produced in 2021?
Yes. My order was 99'd (pushed to '22) and I am able to register. You just get charged the fee, but it will be refunded upon delivery of the vehicle.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meanwhile those of us wanting literally ANY other location still have to wait longer. I get it but damn is this frustrating

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is how I remember it as well, looks like maybe more slimy marketing doublespeak words:

They neglected to highlight the "toward" part as in the total cost was the now revealed $595. My wife does not want to drive either, but simply sit in the passenger seat, surely $250 is more than enough profit to cover this. Ford/Jackson Dawson/Bronco Nation at its finest.

Ford, you have time to correct this?
When I bought my Boss 302, I got a free day of Ford high performance driving school in Utah. By the time I brought my daughter for a day of driving and paid for a second day of track time for myself, that free day cost me about $3,000 plus airfare, lodging and rental car. So $676 Bronco Off-Roadeo for my wife and I seems to be a bargain.

Sponsored

Ciscollector

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 Highboy; 2000 LX470; 2017 JK
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am wondering if you wanted to do a location this summer is Texas going to be the only location available. It would have been easier for me to hit Moab this summer than other locations. I might hit northeast in fall or winter.

Broncoup

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974-Bronco; 2014-Grand Cherokee-Summit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only time left is the end of this month in Texas and I already have vacation plans that can't be changed. Are they going to offer more?

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so the "guest" part, what if my guest is my wife, whom also has a reserved big bronco? should we register separately and hope we get the same day? instead of paying the guest fee?

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The guest fee is simply stupid. I don't mind paying a bit but essentially I feel the guest fee is covering the whole thing. I suspect most people with be going with someone. I'll just go to Hidden Falls in the Jeep for a few days for the price of dinner. Ford is very close to loosing me on the Bronco. First the delays, now we get an event that is 'free' to future owners. However the fees stretch out to basically more than the cost of a three day Jeep Jamboree!! The full Rubicon Trail jamboree is only a bit more than the cost of a guest...maybe less. Step up Ford!!
Jeep did a three day event back in the late 90's called Camp Jeep. $75.00 per vehicle. Trail Rides, name entertainment, food, access to engineers and lots of outdoor extras.

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last time I checked Texas is not on the west coast, here is a refresher on US Geography.

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas 1622648764245
It is not on the west coast however Austin is 14 minutes closer to Los Angeles than from my location in Ohio. 20 hr 28 min v. 20 hr 42 minutes. (Google maps) Basically there are three locations west of the Mississippi with Texas being the closest to us on the eastern side.