Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely! Marble Falls is a nice town worth visiting for anyone that comes in from out of the area!

I only live an hour south of the event but decided to bite the bullet and do a night at the resort (wife mentioned extending it to another night so we have a full weekend without the kids LOL). Main reason is I have never been to this resort and have always wanted to check it out. Usually when we go up to Lake LBJ we rent a cabin or work something out with my friend's family that owns a house on the lake.
Just remember this is on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and not a weekend. So, a little cheaper.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did also and shows my bronco as verified. It won’t let me move past that. I’m holding out for the Maine location anyways hoping to hit it in late October when the foliage changes.
I guess it depends on where it is in Maine. Northern Maine cam peak in late Sept. But I think the coasts will be more like late Oct.

And I guess if it's gonna be in Maine, it's likely to be in the Portland area? Although Acadia would probably be pretty cool. That's a little more north, so might change over a little earlier.

I went to school in VT and always remember it being much earlier than my home in NJ. Homecoming was usually around the time the leaves would start to change. We'd always have the 'leaf peepers' as the locals called them coming up on the weekends.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just remember this is on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and not a weekend. So, a little cheaper.
Yes good reminder to those looking into this. If you do it during the week like @Contact mentioned, it will save you some money lodging wise. I had to opt for Friday/Saturday window as I can only take a half day off Friday due to work.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it helps that I live 40 minutes away from the Texas Offrodeo location.
Where exactly is the Off-Rodeo location? I have no reason to stay in a $300/night Resort.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could have sworn originally it was said the 1 guest fee was @ $250, thus the Ford deduction voucher pretty much paid for your "plus 1".
Am I dreaming that up?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone here goto the Mazda Rev It Up events years ago?

It was one day. It included basic driving lessons, an autocross course, and a few other courses to drive on. It's was only a registration fee, no extras for insurance or anything. You didn't even need to own or buy a Mazda.

Whipping a Mazdaspeed 6 around the track was pretty fun. It was great to autocross in someone else's car. Zoom-zoom

I realize these offroadeos are much more extensive events, but Ford could have done better. Look what Mazda did for non customers for under $100. They had these events on 3 different years.

Make guests for Bronco owners much cheaper. No registration fee for owners. Basic insurance included. The high fees should be for non bronco owners and buyers. To keep room for the people who basically purchased this experience by purchasing the Bronco.
I think you make a good point👍

Yes good reminder to those looking into this. If you do it during the week like @Contact mentioned, it will save you some money lodging wise. I had to opt for Friday/Saturday window as I can only take a half day off Friday due to work.
Wonder if there are any airbnbs in the area. Do you know?

Not asking for myself but just spurring the discussion along

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I could have sworn originally it was said the 1 guest fee was @ $250, thus the Ford deduction voucher pretty much paid for your "plus 1".
Am I dreaming that up?
Well Ford recently invested "millions" to fix the roof problem at Webasto, so they gotta make it up somehow 😈

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

hoping the NE is fall timeframe so I can drive my Bronco up or at least thats the plan.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When are they opening up Moab etc?

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious about the scheduling of the day and half sessions. Are they running the Roadeo continuous 7 days a week? The second day session starts at 8am-12pm. Does that imply that the next round of participants will have their day 1 afternoon session that afternoon starting at 1:30pm? If not, then I don't understand why the early start. If it starts at 8am, then you'll have to be on the shuttle from Horseshoe Bay no later than 7:30am. That implies an early start of 5 or 6am to get going.
Dang, all I saw was starts at 130, I’m driving from town each day. That second day gonna be tough.

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what it costs to bring a second person?
it's $595 for the first guest and then $295 for the 2nd and third guest. Does not include travel and hotel that is on you as well.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Am I dreaming that up?
That is how I remember it as well, looks like maybe more slimy marketing doublespeak words:
The Ford update I received on March 25th included this text:

While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Broncoout on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023.
They neglected to highlight the "toward" part as in the total cost was the now revealed $595. My wife does not want to drive either, but simply sit in the passenger seat, surely $250 is more than enough profit to cover this. Ford/Jackson Dawson/Bronco Nation at its finest.

Ford, you have time to correct this?
Sponsored