Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so the "guest" part, what if my guest is my wife, whom also has a reserved big bronco? should we register separately and hope we get the same day? instead of paying the guest fee?
Could just schedule to go down twice, each with the spouse as the guest, and have twice the fun. ;)

Otherwise, just call the support number on the site and talk to them, and see what they recommend. I just called and asked for some details on the "adventure", and I'm pretty stoked for Moab to open up.
Sponsored

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. My order was 99'd (pushed to '22) and I am able to register. You just get charged the fee, but it will be refunded upon delivery of the vehicle.
Thank you!

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we even drive the Bronco if we don’t “own” one yet? Or is it just a ride along in that case?

Having trouble understanding.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we even drive the Bronco if we don’t “own” one yet? Or is it just a ride along in that case?

Having trouble understanding.
Yes, you get to drive, even if you have not yet received your Bronco.
The site has me listed as "Owner", even though I have not yet received my Bronco.
They verify that the order with Ford is legit, and approve the account and registration.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm puzzled that so many are upset that there's a charge for bringing a guest. This experience is all extra. Ford didn't have to make an off roading experience available for free, or at all. It costs a lot of money to set up events like this; no one should be surprised that there are some fees involved.
Its not that there is a charge. Its the amount of the charge. I think part of the problem is that the guests you bring can only ride along with you. That's alot of money for the other person to have no driving time.

Edit: I've been corrected. They can drive.

I'm way excited about this, but it's high prices like this that will likely make this event last maybe 2 years and then die because of "loss of interest."
AFAIK, Ford had never intended for the off roadeo to be long term. They have never said it. Only thing I've read is that it was for 2021 Broncos. Now that there is so much delay, it includes orders placed that will be 2022 Broncos too.

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

guest fee is a bit stiff for a guest that you have to trade the driver's seat with. I was gonna take my son just for fun, but he's much more into fast cars than slow rolling.
But since I have no interest in Texas I'll just wait and see what the other locations look like. He's off to college in fall, have to see what his schedules will look like. Also hoping to have my own Bronco by then and make it a road trip, either to Nevada or Moab. Neither in summer though, LOL.

I'd certainly find my own lodging, have no use for 'resort' style places, all I need is a bed (or camp in my own Bronco, should I have it by then.

The events themselves look great though, nice setup and all, pretty sure it'll be worth the cost. I plan to go sometime next year.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its not that there is a charge. Its the amount of the charge. I think part of the problem is that the guests you bring can only ride along with you. That's alot of money for the other person to have no driving time.
The second checkbox for guest registration says they get a chance behind the wheel -

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas 1622651313798

Sponsored

Bronco-tx

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm booked for opening day June 28th, the resort they partner with is ridiculously high, like $600 for 2 nights in their cheapest room ($80 additional fee on top of the room rate, wtf?). I found a nice hotel for half the price.
I'm booked for the 28th as well. see you there.

t_bucket

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Booked for July 3rd and 4th, just 45 minutes from the house.
See ya there, also not far for me I'm about 30min away down 71.

Reactions: cmb

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m so excited for y’all who got registered. I’m waiting on Nevada myself! I can’t wait to hear about y’all’s experience.
Sponsored