Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Bronco Community,

I just booked my Bronco Off-Roadeo for June 30th-July 1st! I am flying out of NC and it did get up there in price.

Here is my breakdown:
1. Bronco Off Road Event $235 (Going by myself) and getting back $200- $35
2. Air travel $ 373
3. Hotel: Horseshoe $287 (one night)
4. Car rental: $272
5. Leaving car at hotel for two days ($50)
Total: Just over $1,017

When I first started booking everything, I was thinking to myself, is this really worth the money? 5 seconds later.. the answer is YES!!! And here is why..

I am 50 years old and worked hard to be in a position to be able to enjoy myself by creating new memories and experiences..
I had the opportunity in April to go on a Bronco drive along at the Townsend- BroncoFest event! I had the time of my life!!
I am looking so forward to this event and want to be around people that are excited and positive!!

At the end of the day, no one is forcing you to go.. stay home if it is to much money for you.. To all of you who are excited as hell..
ENJOY THE RIDE>> HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU AT THE ROADEO!! Badlands Forever!!

28AFE934-898E-4D9D-AB29-D218DE57B5E9.jpeg

1484DCD5-AAD2-487C-9CBB-548C94B8DB60.jpeg

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I have to pay for my wife to join I am going to have a hard time not Leeroy Jenkins it during the 90 min offroading 101 BS session.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get the 200 dollar refund?

Sponsored

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Reservation shows June 29 tuesday at 2:00 pm central ONLY I can't find any info on additional . I have called the number several times leaving messages and read FAQ s . Do I have additional day? Wonder when it is and time!!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Reservation shows June 29 tuesday at 2:00 pm central ONLY I can't find any info on additional . I have called the number several times leaving messages and read FAQ s . Do I have additional day? Wonder when it is and time!!
6QCjVb6.png

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signed up first thing yesterday morning, I was still awake at 5:11 am when the email came through that registrations were opened.

Wife and I decided to book for four days at the resort, with the Bronco Off-Rodeo right in the middle.

Not including food and fuel expenses we've already shelled out over $1,800 and I somehow missed the part about us both being in the same vehicle during the event.

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s cheaper to make another $100 Bronco reservation than pay for a $600 guest (to sit in the already empty seat).

Even if you add the $200 (deposit - which you lose if you cancel the 2nd order).

Plus, they get to drive their own Bronco! :sneaky:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is having trouble registering just call them. I got right through, to a real person, in the US, who knew what they were doing, who got it fixed for me in a couple of minutes.

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas 6QCjVb6
LOL I called them I think 4 times yesterday and never got through to a real person. I did leave a call back number but haven't gotten a call yet. I will probably try again next week as I just have a minor edit that needs to be made.

Sponsored

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you B Kong. May your Bronco roam the Mountains, Piedmont and Coastal plains of North Carolina one day. My grandparents lived in Union county,rocky plains, not too far from R Travis's homestead (Marshville)and many good memories hunting and fishing & off roading there.

Utah62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan/Chevy 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my reservation in for wife and myself should be fun. Chose not to stay Horseshoe Bay but another facility near by. Booked for first week of August so can see how the A/C works on the Bronco! LOL

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen this posted but though I would share the waiver form that they ask for you to sign and present when you get to the Off Rodeo event. The form is required to sign if you choose to do the 75.00 insurance add on.

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas waver form.PNG

Attachments

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven't seen this posted but though I would share the waiver form that they ask for you to sign and present when you get to the Off Rodeo event. The form is required to sign if you choose to do the 75.00 insurance add on.

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Registration Now Open, Begins June 28 in Texas waver form.PNG
Seems like a joke insurance policy, reality is you would have to fall back on your own personal auto insurance.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a joke insurance policy, reality is you would have to fall back on your own personal auto insurance.
agree.
Sponsored