Sponsored

Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!!

El Capitan

First Edition
First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm glad you can plan that far ahead to know what shirt you'll be wearing....lol
I'll probably be wearing a tan sun hat with an aTm logo.
Name is Todd.

I plan on stealing one of the Broncos so be prepared for drama.šŸ˜
Ha! Iā€™m so stoked about BroncOff that I was likeā€¦gotta plan ahead. ok, itā€™s going to be as hot as hades, so gotta be comfortable, tshirt, shorts, no flop flops, hatā€¦.normally some sort of beerā€¦but, Iā€™ll settle for water.
Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Iā€™m so stoked about BroncOff that I was likeā€¦gotta plan ahead. ok, itā€™s going to be as hot as hades, so gotta be comfortable, tshirt, shorts, no flop flops, hatā€¦.normally some sort of beerā€¦but, Iā€™ll settle for water.
beer for sure.....afterwards

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! Iā€™ll be there with my wifeā€¦look for a Rice University shirt. Even though I wonā€™t be getting my Bronco anytime soon, this experience should hold me over for a few more months.
Look for my TTU shirt! Iā€™ll be there!

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! I got reservations for Fri-Sat of this week and Iā€™m really looking forward to it!
me too - see you there. @El Capitan, @Bmars1127, @TXAG96 - I will be there with my brother. Don't think you can miss us. I am 6'6 and he is 6'4. Looking forward to hit and meeting everyone.

Last edited:

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everything said above is true! It's all fantastic!! The off roading you learn is incredible. I wore shorts. The Texas heat can be tough. Do wear good closed shoes. I have no complaints. And yes the instructor drive at the end is CRAZY!! If anyone has a chance to go you need to do it.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went a couple of weeks ago. Everything exceeded my expectations. Best time I have had in a long time. Stayed at the suggested resort. Somewhat pricey, but very nice.

I went with my wife, we enjoyed everything. The Off Roadeo, the food, the staff, etc.. I would like to return with my son for a father/son memory maker.

The Broncos were everything promised and more. It was like a Disneyworld for adults. Go, you wonā€™t regret it!
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 888202D3-9C89-4197-A946-9908F52D0E86
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 2AC04FFA-1FB5-455C-B671-6280EE0DC950
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 51C527F9-D58C-4AC6-8922-DA967CFF579C
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 92B70C3E-60FA-4403-8CDC-B0D7F4F3383E
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 873E027C-6A0A-4A60-A597-23B7C303E18D
Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 16FDCF01-610D-4A8A-9E60-4A7D27D7393E

Last edited:

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything said above is true! It's all fantastic!! The off roading you learn is incredible. I wore shorts. The Texas heat can be tough. Do wear good closed shoes. I have no complaints. And yes the instructor drive at the end is CRAZY!! If anyone has a chance to go you need to do it.
So, they suggested that we were jeans - I thought that was crazy in texas heat. Your recommendation?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, they suggested that we were jeans - I thought that was crazy in texas heat. Your recommendation?
I wore long pants both days and was not uncomfortable - outside of the 1-1.5 hours in ground school you are in the AC vehicle. Day 2, about 1/2 my group switched to shorts. You will be fine either way.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually a ton of stuff at the hotel for the kids as well. Great place. A bit expensive but when you get there you will see why.
Turns out the hotel isn't expensive compared to the other hotels. Added my dad, three generations going! My dad bought the 73 Bronco new and I have tons of memories with him and the Bronco, he's super excited to go with us.

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wore shorts and survived. Itā€™s up to you. I was thankful we had AC going so that certainly helped. When we first arrived we had some walking outside for a while and it was toasty. They do have coolers with cold water in lots of places.

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well summarized. I agree. If you can check it out please go. I had an incredible time, met other Bronco enthusiasts and even some Ford execs that were there. All around a great time. From what I understand the Moab location will be on public trails. I am headed there next.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wore leggings (cool material from Lululemon) and husband and daughter wore shorts. They were fine and I was too. I slipped once walking up a hill- made me glad I didnā€™t skin my knee!

El Capitan

First Edition
First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Day 1 in the books, heck of a good time. Food was on point too.

I overheard someone from Ford responding to another guestā€™s question about thought on the Moab Off Rodeo. The response was that the Moab Course will be shared with the public so itā€™s not like the courses in Austin, new hamphore, and Vegas where the courses are only reserved for Ford.

AFD481A7-3B88-4CAA-B2AF-1FDAF8E3BD91.jpeg

0D1AC06F-CF84-4E19-83CE-524405E6212E.jpeg

F8C6DD58-D7C9-4969-A4B6-9B18D46F7F1A.jpeg

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas. You Gotta Go!!! 4C3B1569-1A25-4073-A664-A8A2F85ABA37

I had a blast and won some stickers. They talked about having a recovery school in the future. Sign me up!
Sponsored