First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the video! I love to see people doing what they love. Moving your way next year with my Bronco. Hope to find a cool group of friends to explore and have fun with. Maybe we will cross paths!
Thank you. You’ll love Colorado and the amazing places to visit. It’ll keep you busy exploring and recreating outdoors. I recommend joining the CO off-road and overland Facebook groups as they are a great resource for learning about the trails and meeting like minded folks to share your passion. Hope to see you out on the trails.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't even know this place existed, and it's not far from me.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I'm going to file this away under "Things I Will Never Do in My Stock Outer Banks."

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I'm going to file this away under "Things I Will Never Do in My Stock Outer Banks."
We did!! It was your typical wonderful and sunny CO day. The Rainbow Falls OHV area is open all year and provides scenic and mild terrain to explore. Perfect for a stock Bronco. The mini aka little aka hill Moab is optional and a fun place to go and hang out as it attracts a ton of locals in the front range area.

• Love
Reactions: sjp

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@broncoepic I wish I was there the same day to see the Bronco in action. We go there a lot. Are you on the Colorado Bronco Owners FB page?

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That place is super fun and offers many different trails and routes. When you get to the mini-Moab section there are two paths, one to the left and one to the right, that goes around the technical hard section. Once you pass that it's smooth sailing trails from there on out

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncoepic I wish I was there the same day to see the Bronco in action. We go there a lot. Are you on the Colorado Bronco Owners FB page?
There was a good crowd with JTs, Jls, JKs and older models there that day. I’m a member of the CO Bronco Owners group. It would be awesome to do a Bronco trail run when we have more owners take delivery of their rigs.

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Gladiator made it up and DOWN the middle line. I have more footage of us doing different lines that I’ll post in the future. The JK was a manual trans so driver was no slouch either. Placing my driver tire so close to the edge definitely had my heart racing a bit.
Not sure many know this but the manual lets you start the jeep in gear if you stall in low range and that helps you a ton creep up to speed from a stop. Put one foot on the brake (required by the system) and one on the gas.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome! I just joined the CO Off Road group and the CO Broncos Owners group on FB. I'm super excited to hit the trails and meet up with everyone when my Bronco gets here...whenever that will be...

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! I just joined the CO Off Road group and the CO Broncos Owners group on FB. I'm super excited to hit the trails and meet up with everyone when my Bronco gets here...whenever that will be...
I ran Rampart Range (Dakan Rd) this past weekend and ran into 3 other CO Bronco owners. The next video drop (Thursday @ 7am MT) will showcase one of the Broncos tackling the obstacle on top of Dakan at the scenic lookout spot.

I know this is easier said than done, but, be patient and stay stoked knowing that your Bronco is coming!!

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ran Rampart Range (Dakan Rd) this past weekend and ran into 3 other CO Bronco owners. The next video drop (Thursday @ 7am MT) will showcase one of the Broncos tackling the obstacle on top of Dakan at the scenic lookout spot.

I know this is easier said than done, but, be patient and stay stoked knowing that your Bronco is coming!!

Awesome!

I saw 2 in the wild yesterday, a red (looked to be) Badlands in Wellington and another red one (for sure Badlands, was close enough to see the badge) in Longmont.

I know my day is coming, I try to look at it like, "Think of all the aftermarket parts that will be out by the time I get it".

And I'll be sure to go sub to your channel
Sponsored