First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if your guest get to drive or are they just along for the ride? They ask if they have a license during the registration process so one would assume that they get to drive.
Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if your guest get to drive or are they just along for the ride? They ask if they have a license during the registration process so one would assume that they get to drive.
Any guests over 18 can drive.

Will be there July 2-3 at Horseshoe Bay for Offroadeo. Only an hour from my house so it's handy.

Last edited:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
this 'free' experience quickly adds up to thousands of dollars. (flight tickets, private jet to the resort + $400 a night hotel + resort fees + bunch of bogus fees) no thanks.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this 'free' experience quickly adds up to thousands of dollars. (flight tickets, private jet to the resort + $400 a night hotel + resort fees + bunch of bogus fees) no thanks.
Who said it was free?

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Signed up 12hrs ago...now they're gonna credit me $200 back. Sounds good. Gonna be surface of the sun hot in Texas when I'm going but my fall/winter is completely booked up.
Agree we are going 7/9-10.....gonna be testing the limit of those back seat non ac vents for two door.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is an opportunity that frankly most manufacturers do not offer and if they do offer it like BMW .. you have to pay 2K just to get into the school.

So the bronco school is CHEAP in comparison. It is a special ownership opportunity that is rare when purchasing a new car.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me it’s not just about the heat but also the distance away. I would have to take a plane, rent a car, and book a hotel for any of these locations as none of them are in the southeast. All of that added up could equal around $1000. That’s just not worth it to me. Why Ford doesn’t have an Off-Rodeo location in the southeast is absolutely baffling.
They technically don't have any location east of the Mississippi River right now. They haven't even announced a supposed location in the northeast, and the rumored location in Maine is pretty far away from most people on the east coast.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed, it's actually pretty cheap.

A couple years ago I did Dirt fish rally school and it was $1000 p.p. per day. AND I still had to get a hotel and flight.

Granted it seems like the guests won't get as much seat time as the primary driver, but $250 for 1.5 days is pretty good.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They technically don't have any location east of the Mississippi River right now. They haven't even announced a supposed location in the northeast, and the rumored location in Maine is pretty far away from most people on the east coast.
I agree Maine would be a trek for most the eastern seaboard. PA is good, VA would be good too

Sponsored

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why can't they put one in the midwest?????????? I would really like to do this, but, I am not giving up part of my down payment to travel across the country. Ford just doesn't seem to get the fact that there are many who live in the middle of the country.

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I live in Austin the feels like temp yesterday was 100

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't they put one in the midwest?????????? I would really like to do this, but, I am not giving up part of my down payment to travel across the country. Ford just doesn't seem to get the fact that there are many who live in the middle of the country.
It's not hard to conquer those three hills ya'll have in Indiana...jk....I was just up there for the Indy 500 and was like damn this place is flat. Where do yall go for four wheeling around there?

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does this apply to 🇨🇦 as well? Obviously the boarder is closed right now but it's been radio silence for basically everything from Ford on my end.
I can’t even verify my information through the Off-Roadeo website because “British Columbia” is not a state.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is an opportunity that frankly most manufacturers do not offer and if they do offer it like BMW .. you have to pay 2K just to get into the school.

So the bronco school is CHEAP in comparison. It is a special ownership opportunity that is rare when purchasing a new car.
Agreed it certainly is.
Cheaping out on the trip and staying in a hotel vs. camping costs 2 of us $1600 for three days in economy airfare, cheapest rental car, food, and cheaper lodging.
Not that that is a bad price for the experience because it certainly it isn't.
But for me, when i look at other places I could invest/use that $1600 (plus the entry fee remainder for the guest), it's hard to do for me, seems more selfish than I am ok with having the family and knowing what's ahead of us.
$1600 goes a long way on a family vacation or $ on a pool.
For me I am going to hold off for some magnificent lotto win (Guess I should start playing but all it is is a tax for people bad at math) or getting some really profitable, really quick project done in the shop.
But there is quite a bit of time between now and when the Off-Rodeos are done. so who knows...
I wish all of you who do go the best of times, and please post up pics and videos.
I'll live vicariously through your adventures.
And figure out my GOAT modes as I go, apparently. :LOL:
Sponsored