Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go an email that the price to bring a guest to the Off-Rodeo has been reduced down to $395. Very nice!

To Our Off-Roadeo Community,

It has been an incredible first week of Bronco Off-Roadeo reservations! We are thrilled by your excitement to join us in Texas and experience everything Bronco has to offer. We also want to provide even more value, and we’re happy to announce a new reduced rate to bring a guest to share in your Bronco adventure. To show our commitment to making this an extraordinary experience for everyone wishing to attend, we have adjusted the fee of an owner’s first guest to $395. The fee for your second and third guest is $295 each.*

Bronco is about exploring the wild together, finding community, and creating unforgettable memories with family and friends. In addition to the updated guest fee, as previously announced from Ford, anyone with an eligible Bronco order will still receive a $250 voucher that can be applied towards any guest fees.

Want to know more about what your guest will experience at Off-Roadeo? Beyond just filling an empty seat, your guest will receive a special welcome gift and enjoy opportunities to engage with Bronco and our knowledgeable trail guide team. They will also partake in exciting offerings at Off-Roadeo basecamp, including delicious food, campfire games, entertainment and more. If your guest is at least 18 years old and has a valid driver’s license, they have the option to get behind the wheel on the rugged ORX learning course and challenging trail drives, where they will experience firsthand how Bronco adapts to any wild terrain.

Off-Roadeo promises to be an epic adventure that both you and your guests will treasure for a lifetime. We are beyond excited for you to share this special journey with your family and friends who are along for the ride.

Thank you for your continued interest in Bronco Off-Roadeo.
*If you have already made your Off-Roadeo reservation and paid for an accompanying guest, you will receive a $200 credit for the reduced guest fee back to your original form of payment. If you do not receive this credit within 14 days, please contact Program Headquarters at 888.260.5744 or email [email protected].
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signed up 12hrs ago...now they're gonna credit me $200 back. Sounds good. Gonna be surface of the sun hot in Texas when I'm going but my fall/winter is completely booked up.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go an email that the price to bring a guest to the Off-Rodeo has been reduced down to $395. Very nice!

To Our Off-Roadeo Community,

It has been an incredible first week of Bronco Off-Roadeo reservations! We are thrilled by your excitement to join us in Texas and experience everything Bronco has to offer. We also want to provide even more value, and we’re happy to announce a new reduced rate to bring a guest to share in your Bronco adventure. To show our commitment to making this an extraordinary experience for everyone wishing to attend, we have adjusted the fee of an owner’s first guest to $395. The fee for your second and third guest is $295 each.*

Bronco is about exploring the wild together, finding community, and creating unforgettable memories with family and friends. In addition to the updated guest fee, as previously announced from Ford, anyone with an eligible Bronco order will still receive a $250 voucher that can be applied towards any guest fees.

Want to know more about what your guest will experience at Off-Roadeo? Beyond just filling an empty seat, your guest will receive a special welcome gift and enjoy opportunities to engage with Bronco and our knowledgeable trail guide team. They will also partake in exciting offerings at Off-Roadeo basecamp, including delicious food, campfire games, entertainment and more. If your guest is at least 18 years old and has a valid driver’s license, they have the option to get behind the wheel on the rugged ORX learning course and challenging trail drives, where they will experience firsthand how Bronco adapts to any wild terrain.

Off-Roadeo promises to be an epic adventure that both you and your guests will treasure for a lifetime. We are beyond excited for you to share this special journey with your family and friends who are along for the ride.

Thank you for your continued interest in Bronco Off-Roadeo.
*If you have already made your Off-Roadeo reservation and paid for an accompanying guest, you will receive a $200 credit for the reduced guest fee back to your original form of payment. If you do not receive this credit within 14 days, please contact Program Headquarters at 888.260.5744 or email [email protected].

I didn't get an email yet but I did go check and it shows I do have a credit on my off rodeo account.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Plus the additional $250 credit we all got, it should make bringing a guest rather affordable compared to the initial high pricing.

Screenshot_20210617-045418_Gmail.jpg

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This tells me they’re having trouble filling available slots.
Well it is Texas and it is hot as balls right now but August was pretty much wide open so I signed up. Its not much hotter or more humid there than it is in Tennessee in August.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it is Texas and it is hot as balls right now but August was pretty much wide open so I signed up. Its not much hotter or more humid there than it is in Tennessee in August.
For me it’s not just about the heat but also the distance away. I would have to take a plane, rent a car, and book a hotel for any of these locations as none of them are in the southeast. All of that added up could equal around $1000. That’s just not worth it to me. Why Ford doesn’t have an Off-Rodeo location in the southeast is absolutely baffling.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How do we get the voucher for $250?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do we get the voucher for $250?
There is no actual voucher. Everyone with an order in gets one, and apparently in the registration process you check a box that you want to use it.

It was in an earlier email from Ford. Maybe the same one as free sound deadening headliner.

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this apply to 🇨🇦 as well? Obviously the boarder is closed right now but it's been radio silence for basically everything from Ford on my end.

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they might have realized the folks like us that are purchasing the Bronco don't have the kind of money the GT500 buyers have when they splurged on the Track Attack outing after their $100k+ purchase. It shows they're paying attention.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me it’s not just about the heat but also the distance away. I would have to take a plane, rent a car, and book a hotel for any of these locations as none of them are in the southeast. All of that added up could equal around $1000. That’s just not worth it to me. Why Ford doesn’t have an Off-Rodeo location in the southeast is absolutely baffling.
I'm gonna use it as a learning experience to learn all the features and modes then use that knowledge to hit Moab next year on my own. Wife and I are gonna stay 4-5 days and use the Allegiant direct flights which I think were $167 or something like that.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol!

Bronco guys are spoiled. The Raptor school was in one location in Utah. And so was the RS and Mustang GT cars. One location.

Sponsored