Bronco Off-Rodeo Not 18 Years Old

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey,

I am trying to register for the Bronco Off-Rodeo but unfortunately, I am under 18 years old. When I try to register, it makes me select a box labeled something along the lines of "I am 18 years old and will present a valid Driver's License". I am not expecting to drive any vehicles because of my age, but I would like to sit in the passenger seat. I will be joined by family members who are over the age of 18 who is wishing to drive. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to accomplish this?

Thanks so much!
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're not purchasing a Bronco, it's going to be very expensive, and you'd need to pay full price to experience the Bronco Off-roadeo. You'd also need to be over 18 to sign the liability waivers and paperwork.
Whoever you know that is purchasing a Bronco, needs to be the one to register, and then they can have you as their guest for somewhere between $150-$400.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would say, whoever is purchasing the bronco, have them register, and add you as one of their guests

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would say, whoever is purchasing the bronco, have them register, and add you as one of their guests
Yep, agreed….and my son who is in your boat got to drive half the day.
Sponsored