Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fly. I'm assuming it will be similar to the gt350 track attack and raptor program, they provide vehicles
When I purchased a Boss the driving school was included and vehicles provided.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll admit I was a little miffed to not see one in Georgia. It kinda makes a lot of sense with all the outdoors stuff within surrounding states.

But I'm down for a road trip. Maybe we'll make it a fall foliage trip with the roof and doors off.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford if you are listening you are missing an opportunity. I have heard of several people including my own sister who bought a Jeep JL or JK simply because the came out to Hawaii on vacation and rented one, fell in love, and bought a new one in less than 6 months. Setup a driving program out here maybe on the Big Island or Maui(i beleive has the most rental cars) to A. cut into jeeps monopoly on 4x4 convertible rentals. B. Cut into toyotas monopoly on local offroad vehicles. C. rent them and offer a driving school (possibly through the rental company as a add on) and get people addicted to them. Then they will go home and buy one, probably an expensive loaded one since they can afford a hawaiian vacation.

Trust me I listen to tourist all day. It will work. Also if you buy the land (which is expensive) for the training course, no worries on selling it later, hawaiian land prices just climb.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is the map of the Off-Road course areas overlaid with state boundaries.
Since most circles also extend over water, think there's any chance of offshore driving like in that other video clip? :)

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in for the SouthWest one! But if the Raptor one ain’t coming out till next year no guarantee if they have this program again

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suspect one is in Utah where they do the Raptor classes, just west of SLC.
I don't think it's that far north, as i am from utah, I would honestly expect more southern Utah(or that might just be me hoping I can just drive less than an hour) either near Moab or even potentially near St. George for desert running with some rocks. I don't think they gonna build one near salt lake purely for the reason that salt sucks for anything cool as modifications laws there are stricted (can't do anything to an exhaust (not even replacing it with a stock one) tires can't be out side fender, no light bars at all not even off-road etc.) Also it's heavily commercialized compared to anywhere else in Utah.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it's that far north, as i am from utah, I would honestly expect more southern Utah(or that might just be me hoping I can just drive less than an hour) either near Moab or even potentially near St. George for desert running with some rocks. I don't think they gonna build one near salt lake purely for the reason that salt sucks for anything cool as modifications laws there are stricted (can't do anything to an exhaust (not even replacing it with a stock one) tires can't be out side fender, no light bars at all not even off-road etc.) Also it's heavily commercialized compared to anywhere else in Utah.
There is a ford driving school at the old Larry Miller track in Tooele. They do the ford ST cars, the mustang and off-road raptor classes there. There is an off-road minipark at the track and the images from the web site makes it look like they do a forest service road into the Stansbury's.

Unless they want separation from the Raptor I don't know why they wouldn't use a facility that is already set up to do ford offroad schools.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
since it is included with purchase, think maybe it'll be an option or preffered to bring your own? I guess it depends on just how rough and tumble it is, I would imagine if there is a moderate chance of dinging up vehicles they'll provide them.
Edge ST had this and they provided the Vehicles.

Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edge ST had this and they provided the Vehicles.
They provided vehicles at the school in Utah for the ST program. I did buy the insurance for the car during the course but you didn't have too. It wasn't too much and I didn't know what to expect. I'd probably buy the insurance again but wouldn't be too uncomfortable without it.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a ford driving school at the old Larry Miller track in Tooele. They do the ford ST cars, the mustang and off-road raptor classes there. There is an off-road minipark at the track and the images from the web site makes it look like they do a forest service road into the Stansbury's.

Unless they want separation from the Raptor I don't know why they wouldn't use a facility that is already set up to do ford offroad schools.
Yeah looking at the map overlay your right. Hate my internet always too slow, looks like las Vegas(close to it at least), salt lake for the 2ed south west

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the map of the Off-Road course areas overlaid with state boundaries.

offroadeo-offroad-driving-school-locations-us map.jpg.png
Thanks! My geographical brain map was replaced by GPS years ago. I'll fail that identifying test.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because "Fuck you guys from Indiana, Illinios, Wisconsin, Minnesota....basically the corn/rust belt" .... then again, I guess I'd be down for a road trip in the new ride!!! LOL