First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think it's that far north, as i am from utah, I would honestly expect more southern Utah(or that might just be me hoping I can just drive less than an hour) either near Moab or even potentially near St. George for desert running with some rocks. I don't think they gonna build one near salt lake purely for the reason that salt sucks for anything cool as modifications laws there are stricted (can't do anything to an exhaust (not even replacing it with a stock one) tires can't be out side fender, no light bars at all not even off-road etc.) Also it's heavily commercialized compared to anywhere else in Utah.
Ford already has a big investment in the Ford Performance Driving School in Grantsville, UT, just west of SLC. The RS courses are (were?) run at that facility and the Raptor program is run out there. Since the Raptors come back seriously dirty, they already have places to take them to show off-road capabilities and give lessons.
Sponsored

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Offradeo Offroad Driving School Locations Map.jpeg

Looks like 4 good choices for Bronco Offroadeo school locations. Maybe a 5th Southeast would have been a good choice, but otherwise they got the popular regions covered pretty well.

Any guesses for more specific areas / cities where the actual driving school will be located?

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll hop on a plane to Utah. Cool perk!

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best guess for where driving schools will be based on the map
Ford Bronco Bronco Offroadeo Driving School Locations 1594081848340
Rubicon Trail - Sierra Nevada
MOAB trail - Moab Utah
Barnwell Trail - Dallas Texas
Hunter Mountain - Hunter New York

(Pure guess, looking at top rated 4x4 trails in those areas)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disappoint...nothing in the KY/TN/North GA area. That said a trip to MOAB would be cool, was there 20yrs ago. Cool that with the purchase Ford is going to have a spot if you want at one of these.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rubicon Trail - Sierra Nevada
MOAB trail - Moab Utah
Barnwell Trail - Dallas Texas
Hunter Mountain - Hunter New York

(Pure guess, looking at top rated 4x4 trails in those areas)

AOAA in PA 7500 acres to play with rocks the size of the Bronco and lots of open ground to go fast in. ;)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Disappoint...nothing in the KY/TN/North GA area. That said a trip to MOAB would be cool, was there 20yrs ago. Cool that with the purchase Ford is going to have a spot if you want at one of these.
im sure there will be more. Especially next year. This is Not a one and done kind of thing I imagine

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
More get togethers? yeah, prolly.

More free schools or whatever? color me doubtful.
Jeep does those all the time tho. Even at like football tailgates. Make a small off-road course. And test drive.

Even at like auto shows a small corse.
Now will the keep having test drives at the Moab? Maybe not. But i wouldn’t say no. Especially once the bRonco/Raptor/Warthog drops

futzin'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep does those all the time tho. Even at like football tailgates. Make a small off-road course. And test drive.

Even at like auto shows a small corse.
Now will the keep having test drives at the Moab? Maybe not. But i wouldn’t say no. Especially once the bRonco/Raptor/Warthog drops
You're right (and quick). I deleted my post (I thought) pretty quickly! :)

Deleted member 3063

I'd like to nominate Southington OffRoad Park for location #5. Set on 15,000 acres, open 11 months if the year. No dirt bikes or ATVs allowed. And little over an hour from me! :cool:

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best guess for where driving schools will be based on the map
Ford Bronco Bronco Offroadeo Driving School Locations 1594081848340
As mentioned already, Hunter Mountain is a good guess in the Northeast based on this map. They offer two days tours during the summer and fall in partnership with Northeast Off-road Adventures (NORA). NORA also offers training and tours in nearby Ellenville, NY. If the map Ford posted is accurate of the final location, there might be a chance they’re partnering with NORA to help them out. For reference, I’ve attached their location for comparison with Ford’s map. Seems close.
Ford Bronco Bronco Offroadeo Driving School Locations 07508C8B-E98C-4182-96FA-036E4F8066FA

jdaks

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FWIW (not much) I took the location map, found the centerpoints of their circles, and overlaid a US Map with higher-resolution, individual state maps over that. Again, guessing whoever did the map illustration didn't pay that much attention to their circles; but for entertainment purposes:

The Arizona location would be just outside Kingman, AZ in Hackberry along Route 66.

The "Utah" location is actually just inside the Wyoming border, near Lonetree, WY

The Texas location would be just west of Hamilton (doesn't look there is much out there)

The New York location would be around Sundown Wild Forest

Ford Bronco Bronco Offroadeo Driving School Locations Ma
Sponsored