Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I am saying 😂. Nothing like a little mud for good looks! Are so far happy with the 4 door? I should receive mine this year but without seeing one in person I am thinking the 4 door is really long and I am thinking I should have gone 2 door🤷‍♂️
Im very happy and I’m glad I went 4 door, it’s not to long for my needs! It’s spacious enough for a family also! I think the 4 door is sweet!

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, a Bronco and a Viper, I’m not quite sure how you got a highlight reel of my childhood dreams, but you are definitely living them.
It was my childhood dreams also! I put in the work to make it a reality. Thank you!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7 foot, you mean? I thought 7 was standard.

I framed for and installed an 8 footer when i built my house so the work van with a ladder on top would clear.
Yeah, I paid extra for a 8’ on both my car and boat garage. The car largely so my JK would fit with the roof rack on.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are the bomb! I have a single-car but with a wide door and already bought all new cabinets out there, tons of space around my Jeep. Now, I just gotta paint the floor now. Plenty of time since I still haven't been scheduled. :ROFLMAO:

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be a jerk… but obviously it’ll fit since it’s less than 7’ tall.

Ford Bronco Bronco on 35’s can fit in an 7’ feet garage door E5C92A8B-9BB2-44B9-9572-4ED31AF1FD11
Am I reading this right? A 4-door Hard Top SAS is nearly 6 inches taller than a 4-foot Hard Top Big Ben??

Sponsored

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I reading this right? A 4-door Hard Top SAS is nearly 6 inches taller than a 4-foot Hard Top Big Ben??
Not to be a jerk but what @ZackDanger posted is not correct.
Here are the correct specs:

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...oduct/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

As you can see a Wildtrak 4D (Sasquatch) is 75.3in tall and the Big Bend 72.9. Zack tab is showing a mix up of vehicle height, and vehicle + roof rack height. For example the Big Bend height is correct at 72.9, but the Sas one they have added the roof rack (thus the 78.7).

I wonder how many people got screwed up by that wrong info from BroncoNation. My garage is 81in. So If I were to belive BN, then I would think a Sasquatch + roof rack would not fit my garage and I would have opted out of Sasquatch. Thankfully I looked at the real specs.

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

As you can see a Wildtrak 4D (Sasquatch) is 75.3in tall and the Big Bend 72.9. Zack tab is showing a mix up of vehicle height, and vehicle + roof rack height. For example the Big Bend height is correct at 72.9, but the Sas one they have added the roof rack (thus the 78.7).

I wonder how many people got screwed up by that wrong info from BroncoNation. My garage is 81in. So If I were to belive BN, then I would think a Sasquatch + roof rack would not fit my garage and I would have opted out of Sasquatch. Thankfully I looked at the real specs.
Thanks for the info! Cheers!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

Thank you.

I started to reply that the measurements included the roof rack, but then I remembered that there were two sets of vehicle measurements that were released… actually, 3… and got myself confused.
Sponsored