Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Sponsored

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

25% cancel/not responding is interesting. That’s a decent amount. Keep up the good work and can’t wait to hear from you.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks as always for providing some extra info!

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Worth noting the 25% cancel rate is at an insanely attractive price offer. It might be double that at MSRP

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa....
I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Dear "anonymous forum member",

This dealer is absolutely hypothetical correct?

Regards,
Another anonymous forum member

/s

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was chatting with my dealer this morning and he said their conversions are really low...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth noting the 25% cancel rate is at an insanely attractive price offer. It might be double that at MSRP
Maybe...but I got a message from a pretty large dealer (125 allocation estimate), who initally said they were converting about 80% of orders, but now says they are going to be right at 85% for pre-Sep 19th reservations converted. I haven't heard any dealer say they were as low as you are suggesting....it would be intersting to hear from more dealer son their rates. I thought Granger would be higher than the norm too, but maybe they had a lot of fliers who just saw a good deal and reserved, and the normal local dealers will fare about the same or better.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not getting mine through you guys (too far), but i would like to commend you guys on the outstanding communication you guys have done keeping customers/ forum members in the loop. Keep it up! 👍

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great info. Not to shine bad light, since Granger is the best - but the 25% fall out may not be indicative of the market since so many early res 6G holders piled onto the Granger deal and there was a large disconnect between early/ier reservation holders that made the allocation cut-off.

Last edited:

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought this would be some interesting data we'd pass along from a Ford dealer located in Granger, Iowa. This is a sample size of early reservation holders of a few hundred total.

53% of Converted for 2021 Model Year Broncos
25% Cancelled or will not respond to email/phone call on multiple attempts.
11% are opting for a 2022 Model year reservation
11% Order In-Process debating trims, 22 vs 21 MY, etc.

My initial guess was that 40% of overall orders would convert. That could still hold true as these numbers of this sample size are well within the July timeframe and all within the first week of reservations. The farther you are removed I would anticipate a longer delivery estimate and a higher fallout rate. I'm not sure how well our sample size is indicative of the overall dealer body.

Zach
Zach I am ready to convert my zero commodity constraint order at your ready — standing by sir!!!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

25% cancel/not responding is interesting. That’s a decent amount. Keep up the good work and can’t wait to hear from you.
Same, given that it's $100 for each one of those that's just evaporating.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
64% of some of the most motivated and likely to convert folks in the Country followed through so far (early reservations and a little Ford store that nobody really knows about unless they looked.) I cannot see the numbers across the rest off the US coming within 20% of that. I think we will be looking at a conversion rate well below the 50% range nationwide. (I still think my personal call of 30-35% will hold by the end, but we shall see).

Phone calls I can understand, my spam calls jumped up recently to outnumber my real ones nine to one. An unknown number flashing up gets blocked almost reflexively.

Emails are a little trickier. Was there a transposition error, are they pulled from the reservation (and maybe an error there)? Are some of these folks Not answering because they are still thinking and waiting until the middle of March because they don't want to lock in?

I expect to get an email this week about a call coming next week (or close enough). That conversion rate will creep up just a tiny bit when that call happens.
Sponsored