Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m meeting with my dealer rep Thursday so I will have an update then.
Seems odd.
Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has this rumor been confirmed yet? I did not receive an email but when I asked my dealer they were saying First Quarter as well.

Pocobronco87

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 2001
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer phoned me and wants me to come in and finalize order on bronco and put 1000 deposit

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've heard from a reliable source that "Sport" training is next week. So whatever that means in the timeline

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah my dealer says they won't even know invoice pricing until March. (He's full of shit and avoiding committing.)
Time to move your reservation. They may not know invoice pricing until March, but that should not stop them from committing to it, what ever it is, and show it to you at consummation. They are trying to keep you in the dark and throwing horse shit on you. Not that I don't like mushrooms, but that does not make me want to be one. You're here and know better at this point. Your call, not theirs...

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CC wow. No BCC? Although it's sometimes an honest mistake that this happens, in this case it sounds like pure Ignorance.

This can actually be a Civil crime punishable by financial penalties depending on where some of those people live that had their email address exposed. For example California, or anywhere in the EU (GDPR regulations).

In most industries it's required that the company disclose to the government that customer data was leaked, how it happened and how many records. Dealers are so far behind it's sad. I'm sure some requirements do apply to them but they just fly under the radar

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Standard app with license number/names of two friends/relative/income. The dealer explained that due to the sheer volume of reservations that knocking out this step will save time for customers down the road. Now instead of coming to the dealer for paperwork in a huge line out the door when reservations can convert to orders, the sales folks can just call customers who did the paperwork and get a credit card or whatever over the phone for the actual deposit. Makes sense from a logistics standpoint...otherwise, dealers who wait until the ability to actually place orders to get customers in are going to have to do it all in one go and have a waiting room full of (disgruntled) people. My reservation number was on the computer screen in whatever database he was checking, and I believe he was calling in some kind of order (because I was an early reserver and I think I was number 8 in the dealership for a Bronco today...I just happened to be working from home and was able to go in straight away). He did share that the reserved Broncos would be out anytime from June to December, so I don't think he was trying to give me false hope of anything earlier.
So just to understand correctly, they are asking you to fill out a credit application without knowing what financing incentives they are offering?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco order date / bank now opening January? Per dealer 1606905319032

Me off to the rival Ford dealer across town asking what it’s worth to them to have the email addresses of the other dealership’s entire Bronco order bank.

C’mon free Bronco!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does a credit app look like? I ask because I was under the impression they don't do anything with credit until you go to pickup/pay for the thing
You can apply for financing a few weeks prior to getting the vehicle. I believe it is around 30 days or so, just because interest rates change.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Standard app with license number/names of two friends/relative/income. The dealer explained that due to the sheer volume of reservations that knocking out this step will save time for customers down the road. Now instead of coming to the dealer for paperwork in a huge line out the door when reservations can convert to orders, the sales folks can just call customers who did the paperwork and get a credit card or whatever over the phone for the actual deposit. Makes sense from a logistics standpoint...otherwise, dealers who wait until the ability to actually place orders to get customers in are going to have to do it all in one go and have a waiting room full of (disgruntled) people. My reservation number was on the computer screen in whatever database he was checking, and I believe he was calling in some kind of order (because I was an early reserver and I think I was number 8 in the dealership for a Bronco today...I just happened to be working from home and was able to go in straight away). He did share that the reserved Broncos would be out anytime from June to December, so I don't think he was trying to give me false hope of anything earlier.
There is no reason to apply for financing until much closer to the time of purchase. If someone wants to use Ford Credit, just go online and apply for approval yourself. It literally says it takes 15 minutes to get approval on the Ford Credit website. I don't see how it would save time to do that now, and then do it again later.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've heard from a reliable source that "Sport" training is next week. So whatever that means in the timeline
It means the Bronco Sport (baby bronco) forum is about to get busier, this has absolutely nothing to do with the Bronco (big bronco), they are two completely different models.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/

Nd9GcSoyXE9VeXuFyFJSRoDkQXeLz7wUuMBgx4dfA&usqp=CAU.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah my dealer says they won't even know invoice pricing until March. (He's full of shit and avoiding committing.)
Time to move your reservation. They may not know invoice pricing until March, but that should not stop them from committing to it, what ever it is, and show it to you at consummation. They are trying to keep you in the dark and throwing horse shit on you. Not that I don't like mushrooms, but that does not make me want to be one. You're here and know better at this point. Your call, not theirs...
Just another lying stealership salesperson, we have had invoice pricing since the the night of the reveal, July 13.

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)
2021-bronco-price-list-msrp-invoice-jpg-jpg.jpg

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it really matter if orders aren't being placed on 7 Dec? The key is to have your order in by the end of January. It doesn't matter if you place your order on 7 Dec or 30 Jan.
It's just something else for the blowhards and whiners to whine about.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an appointment next Friday 12-11 at my dealer to finalize the build and confirm the purchase. It's only next week because I wasn't availabe this Friday 12-4, the opening they had didn't work for me.
My dealer reached out to me yesterday wanting to schedule an appointment to order next week.
I’m meeting with my dealer rep Thursday so I will have an update then.
Seems odd.
Can you try to build a manual sasquatch to see if it deducts the price(hopefully full) for auto transmission?
Sponsored